Unplanned (2019)

Siliconemelons

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Unplanned (2019)

Tagline: What she saw changed everything

Genre: Drama

Director: Chuck Konzelman, Cary Solomon

Cast: Ashley Bratcher, Brooks Ryan, Robia LaMorte, Emma Elle Roberts, Robin DeMarco

Release: 2019-03-21

Runtime: 106

Plot: As one of the youngest Planned Parenthood clinic directors in the nation, Abby Johnson was involved in upwards of 22,000 abortions and counseled countless women on their reproductive choices. Her passion surrounding a woman's right to choose led her to become a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood, fighting to enact legislation for the cause she so deeply believed in. Until the day she saw something that changed everything.

Siliconemelons

Stop killing babies you murderous people!

This came out right on the heels of GA passing the heartbeat bill banning abortions if there is a heartbeat.

This movie is about as main stream as out PP as it can get without going into selling baby parts (and they do)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
while it's nice to see some anti-abortion stuff come out of hollywood, it would have been killer if they also decided to not-so-subtly show that planned parenthood is specifically targeting minorities as well

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I’m going to go to this because it pisses off liberals.

• 1Solidarity

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I basically want to buy tickets to support it, then not watch. Since I'm not a terrible human being and already know how abortion works, the thought of abortion already makes me physically ill, and have no desire to watch even fictional footage of one.

Very glad they made it and I hope it is effective.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i can understand being pro-choice if you just don't understand biology. but people being so enraged about that new heartbeat bill in georgia or wherever it is? it's like, hey, that thing inside you that has a heartbeat? and is by all medical definition alive? yeah, you can't kill it. "BUT I WANT TO"

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
i can understand being pro-choice if you just don't understand biology. but people being so enraged about that new heartbeat bill in georgia or wherever it is? it's like, hey, that thing inside you that has a heartbeat? and is by all medical definition alive? yeah, you can't kill it. "BUT I WANT TO"

I don't get it either. It seems like half the country is obsessed with being able to kill a baby up to the day of delivery, if not a day after. It's mindblowing to me. Why is the ability to abort so important to them? It's fucking bizarre and horrible.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I don't get it either. It seems like half the country is obsessed with being able to kill a baby up to the day of delivery, if not a day after. It's mindblowing to me. Why is the ability to abort so important to them? It's fucking bizarre and horrible.
b/c bitches believe that they should have equal footing at the table of death.

all these men have all these guns and can go pop pop pop, whenever they want, well i wanna stab my own baby in the eye then!

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Stem Cells.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Bzzzt wrong. They were obsessed with killing their babies long before stem cells was a thing. That just gave them a new, only slightly less horrible motivation to sell.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database