Utnayan backlog challenge: part 2 ends Jan 31

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
*** This is now a contest! See rules below - Person who completes the most backlog games receives a 3 figure gift card of a healthy amount for the platform of their choosing! ***
*** Use the Complete picture along with the screenshot of the achievement of the backlogged game you completed ***
*** I will tally up all the completions 10pm December 24th! ***
*** Trust me - you will be surprised with the dollar amount ***
*** Merry Christmas!!! ***

Rule 1) Pick one platform. It can be overwhelming to have so many games and when taking an endeavor on such as this, it is even worse when you have 4 platforms with backlogs. So whether it is PS4/PS5 - XBox/Series X/Switch/PC - Pick one platform.

Rule 1.5) You can now complete as many backlogged games as you can across all platforms! GO NUTS.

Rule 2) Have fun! Realize the value of your gaming dollar. Get the most out of your entertainment budget (If you have one).

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!

EDIT *** This is now a contest!! See above! **

1637779283402.png

Edit:

Winner Circle!

Ok fantastic turn out! I will update the original post with all the players and backlog counts - it was quite impressive.

In no particular order:

Fight Fight - 3 Completions
Rajaah Rajaah - 13 Completions
Gavinmad Gavinmad - 1 Completion
meStevo meStevo - 1 Completion
Slithum Slithum - 2 Completions
Shmoopy Shmoopy - 2 Completions
Regime Regime - 7 Completions
D Dizzam - 11 Completions
Indyocracy Indyocracy - 2 Completions
Hatorade Hatorade - 1 Completion
yaph yaph - 1 Completion
Erronius Erronius - 1 Completion

A grand total of 45 backlogged games completed!

Congrats to Rajaah Rajaah - it was a VERY tight race - with Dizzam coming in at 11 back log games completed and Rajaah at 13.

And now for the prize.

Rajaah Rajaah will be receiving $150 in digital playstation codes! (He already informed me he would like to choose playstation) - I will be sending him the codes (1 for 100 and 1 for 50) via your PM here on the forums.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
  • 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lots of people may not want to do this considering we are entering release time :p But hey, industry is going down the shitter and you know you will be disappointed - so save your dollars for the kids, and let's get crackin'!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You didn't post your gamer tag! Are you trying to cheat right out the gate??!?!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Good idea, finally going to get around to playing Everquest

• 10Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 11 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Love it.

How would you handle single-player games with no definitive ending? Like Hades or Stardew?

I started Age of Empires IV yesterday. I will probably play it till I finish all of the the campaign missions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Love it.

How would you handle single-player games with no definitive ending? Like Hades or Stardew?

I started Age of Empires IV yesterday. I will probably play it till I finish all of the the campaign missions.
could establish a timeframe to establish that you've "had the experience".

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Love it.

If the credits roll you have beaten the game. Hades has an ending and I think StarDew Valley does as well but I can't remember.

• 1Like

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I'll join in the reindeer games.
I need to beat Kingmaker on Steam. Name is the same.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone who does not pick XCom Long War is a bitch.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck is wrong with you nerds? Stop wasting your money on hundred of video games.. What are you 13?

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
XCOM2 fukkin suuuuuuks. Been playing w a neighbor and the % of success is so retarded it’s hilarious.

Have legit had a couple wipes where point blank had a 30% chance of success on 3 bars of health. And had successes where there was no way in hell to make a shot but YOLO’d lol.

• 1Faggotry

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
XCOM2 fukkin suuuuuuks. Been playing w a neighbor and the % of success is so retarded it’s hilarious.

Have legit had a couple wipes where point blank had a 30% chance of success on 3 bars of health. And had successes where there was no way in hell to make a shot but YOLO’d lol.
Did someone call for an old XCom2 meme?

1635740187435.png

Also, since I got my year long addiction of WarThunder off my back, I've kinda been doing this challenge. Finished the Mechwarrior 5 main campaign, and I am 60 hours into Battletech (well me and my kid on 2 campaigns). I just downloaded the original Battlefleet Gothic Armada to do next.

PoE is my offgame, with new league and all.

Edit - Maybe I should do XCom2 at some point. I am 8.2 hours played, last played Feb 2, 2017 lol.

• 1Like