Utnayan backlog challenge: part 2 ends Jan 31

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sounds good, start a thread and make a template for completion for people to follow IMO then amod it for sticky shenanigans.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
* Darth Vader Noooooooooo.jpg *

Yeah I'm in for February, moar backlogs!

For the next one I submit that we allow games under the HLTB 3 hour mark, on an honor system of sorts. Like if it's short but it took you a long time it counts. Cause I've got Rez Infinite and FNAF 5 that are both listed as under 3 hrs but both have taken me a lot longer than 3 hours already because they're HARD. So I'd like to get back to those and get them done and have them count. Difficult situations like that I imagine are understandable to count, as opposed to spamming the thread with 20 minute games.

Also I'm interested in trying that HLTB point-system where you post how many hours something counts for on HLTB. Maybe 1 point / 1 hour. In which case you could spam short games but they'd only count for small increments of points (half a point for under an hour, or one point if you want to keep it simple). This means my own struggles with FNAF 5 would only count for like 1 point because it's a "40 minute" game but I'll take that, I just want it to count at all. This would also give a big point boost to people who haul in a marlin of a game, and take some advantage away from me because most of the stuff I've been tackling were smaller to mid-sized 5-15 hour games.

So a post would be like

-post picture of trophy or endgame shot*
-post the hour total from HLTB (Main Game, the first number, only)
-post the Completed image

* - for a particularly massive game that'll get you 40 points or something perhaps accompany it with the day's date as proof if it's on Switch and doesn't have trophies. Then again I might be the only one on here doing much with non-trophy Nintendo systems.

Just my suggestions. This gives people incentive to go after some of their bigger outstanding games.
I’m down for that.

I just got the last one going because In my world if we you let something drag out people lose interest.

I sent meStevo meStevo his steam gift card over steam.

It says I have to wait 3 days after adding KurganAU KurganAU to gift his steam to him. He is in Australia and we both are unsure about getting digital steam cards that work for him. Any place I can just buy a $50 digital steam card outright that works for Aus?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't mind any of this. Let's count games under 3 hours, and let's track another stat for 1 point per hour, 0.5 points for a game under 1 hour. Curious to see how that would change things up on the "leader boards".

Slightly late but I'd like it to run from today, until the end of the month, February 28th at 11:59 pm PST. (Extra few hours for East Coasters!!)

Good with everyone?
I am liking the sound of this. Kingdom Come Deliverance going to be some serious hours.

Also does EQ count for hours too? lol jk

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Regime Regime Rajaah Rajaah Utnayan Utnayan

Making the new thread now. Do we want February winners to be most points based on HLTB.com hours. 1 point = 1 hour. under 1 hour = 0.5 points. Most points wins. Then 1 other rather for participation?

That ok?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime Regime Rajaah Rajaah Utnayan Utnayan

Making the new thread now. Do we want February winners to be most points based on HLTB.com hours. 1 point = 1 hour. under 1 hour = 0.5 points. Most points wins. Then 1 other rather for participation?

That ok?
Yes I honestly think having 1 for participation and 1 for the big dawgs is nice.

With Rajaah Rajaah rules and participation any shitter game will count and that will draw even more people in.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes I honestly think having 1 for participation and 1 for the big dawgs is nice.

With Rajaah Rajaah rules and participation any shitter game will count and that will draw even more people in.
Got it, posting new thread.

• 1Like

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Agree with rule changes, more inclined for people to tackle longer ones and still be rewarded.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I am liking the sound of this. Kingdom Come Deliverance going to be some serious hours.

Also does EQ count for hours too? lol jk

Soon as we beat the latest EQ expansion, I'm gonna add my /played to the thread and immediately lead with 4,788 points! HAWR

• 1Double Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Anyone want a free copy of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night? I have a spare key from a humble bundle months ago. Only message me if you'll actually play it.