Vacation ideas for 6 days off - please!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Looking for great ideas for vacation. We have six days off, thinking one day of travel each way. Leaving from IAH (Houston) or DFW (Dallas). Looking for a good place but with things to do. Cost not concern. Considered Belize, NYC, Bahamas. We like good food, great drinks, we are both active.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I went to Tulum last year and loved it. Get some cenote snorkeling in. Shit is dope.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
5 day inca trail hike to machu picchu with gadventures.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Northern Italy. It’s like a ghost town everywhere, nice.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i wouldn't take the chance to travel out of country, stay within the 48states

goto ny, leave your stetson hat and cowboy boots behind tho.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
What do you guys like doing? Are you wanting a lay around and drink cocktails or a hike a mountain type vacation?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Playa Papagayo Costa Rica - good surfing, good weather, great scenery and pretty easy travel from IAH

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I went to Tulum last year and loved it. Get some cenote snorkeling in. Shit is dope.

My wife and I did a few days in cancun a while back. Went on Mother's Day, so we got a great deal here:

Cannot recommend enough if you just want to eat and chill. We got the all-inclusive package and the food was OUTSTANDING. (Don't get the beer and tacos at the pool. Save your calories and double down on the foie gras at dinner.)

Cave snorkling also a bucket list experience, IMO.