Vagrant Queen

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Vagrant Queen

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2020-03-27

Creator: Jem Garrard

Cast: Adriyan Rae, Tim Rozon, Alex McGregor, Paul du Toit

Overview: Elida, an orphaned queen who refuses to accept her true title, prefers to scavenge and get into scrapes throughout the galaxy as the Republic government seeks to snuff out her royal bloodline. Elida's existence is turned upside down when her friend from way back, Isaac, claims that Elida's mother, Xevelyn, is still alive.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Umm this show is like a mashup of Final Space, farspace, and Future Man. It's bad.. but fun bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kulgan

Molten Core Raider
I like how they took the trope of Earthling lost in another galaxy and basically made it a side story that is being semi-ignored...

• 1Like

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show has a very odd mix of high production value armor costumes and really 70s 80s era costumes for other things.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I've only watched the first one so far but it looked pretty good. The tiny wookie (nim) was badass. Show needs more of him. He's like a cross between chewie, an ewok, and barf.

• 1Like

Goatface

So is this bad or just failing because it on SYFY? apparently it is on track to have the lowest ratings of any new show on syfy

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So is this bad or just failing because it on SYFY? apparently it is on track to have the lowest ratings of any new show on syfy
This is cheesey sci fi and the show reflects it. It's not great but I found the first couple episodes fun to watch. I had only even heard of this cuz I saw it when i was grabbing some TV torrents. So not sure if there was any real marketing to go behind it.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
True. I don't even know how my wife heard about it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Does it matter if it's bad? Sci Fi will cancel it after 2 seasons anyway.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

it isn't going to make it to a 2nd season, they just moved it to 11pm on thursdays

• 1Like

Cybsled

Syfy markets shows like shit, cancels everything worth a fuck, and just clogs their channel with trash 2nd run films after their poorly marketed shows fail.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried to watch this to show you guys some support but had to turn it off halfway through the first episode.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I tried to watch this to show you guys some support but had to turn it off halfway through the first episode.

This show is definitely not for everyone. It's just got that cheap b-movie sci fi aesthetic that drew me to it.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database