Vail, CO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
My sister brought the whole family here for Thanksgiving. Given that I don't know shit about skiing or snowboarding, has anyone been here and have some good ideas on stuff to do/places to go?

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
I lived about 20 miles away for 15 years. If you aren't big into skiing/boarding, Vail as a resort town this time of year isn't going to do much for you. Don't know yet if they have snow on the mountain or you can still hike/explore.

Glenwood Springs (30-45 min drive depending on weather/traffic in the canyon) has some historical buildings, fairy caves, malls (that won't be as pricey as Vail). Aspen's maybe a 1.5 hour drive from Vail (?) and has a lot of touristy/gorgeous scenery to explore, but same issue of what the weather is like.

Not sure what else you'll find really other than malls/movies/exploring main street shops really. Good luck though

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
My sister brought the whole family here for Thanksgiving. Given that I don't know shit about skiing or snowboarding, has anyone been here and have some good ideas on stuff to do/places to go?

Pick up snowboarding or skiing immediately. You'd be a fool to waste an opportunity to do either at Vail.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not sure how good the snow is since we didnt get our first until like a week ago. Glenwood has some decent dining and the springs. If you dont mind a little bit of a sweaty steep like 45 minute hike. Hanging Lake is pretty sweet. But might not be as nice this late in year. (We went in Late Sept)

Come towards the cities so I can slap you around for your retarded crimes in Politics thread.