Valfaris

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This was announced at E3, demo came out today on steam. It’s as fun as it looks. It’s like a Contra with some Metroid level design, nice looking pixels and some great heavy metal, action and monsters. Fuck yeah. Played the demo and will definitely be buying it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
This is out for ~20$.

It's exactly what it looks like, Contra: Metalocalypse edition. And it's glorious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
This is a really, really good and fun game, but be warned its hard as fuck.

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I hate platformers in general but love the action RPG/boss fighting aspects of these hybrid games. I have been somewhat intrigued.

The reviews say it is a bitch to see what is going on during a lot of fights, which you can easily conclude from watching the gameplay trailer. And that it is overly difficult as well, especially certain phases during boss fights.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Haven’t bounced so hard off a game I thought I would like in a good while. Hour or so played and I hated it.

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Haven’t bounced so hard off a game I thought I would like in a good while. Hour or so played and I hated it.

It does seem overly busy. Pretty sure that would annoy me enough to sap the usual amount of enjoyment I get from games like this.