Valkyria Chronicles 4

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I had no issue doing the last few missions at all but I played the first one to the end and knew the fucking bullshit they were going to bring. Also the APC is key to winning that shit far easier then normally. Cheesing the shit out of the APC and the officer double action ability almost trivializes it.

I got annoyed and looked at a different strategy for a mission that was making me angry. Some if the cheese starts I would never have figured out, like using orders to turn a machine gunner into a tank killer. Mowed down a tank with a machine gun, fudging retarded strats. One or two I was already using but some of the others are just cheap.

But I’m bored of this game, want a front mission game in the style of 3 or 4. I miss those games but I hate replaying generations old games unless they are sprite based, I want new experiences dammit.