VALORANT - Riot Games

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Safe to say all the big streamers go to play last weekend.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
only way to get into closd beta is by linking your riot account to twitch right? said something about they are picking people through twitch, and if you watch streams april 7th you have a chance to win

Dyne

Trakanon Raider
I work on it. Down to answer any questions about it when I’m able, if anyone is interested.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dyne

Trakanon Raider
The invite system is different than during friends and family, I’ll let you know though when I do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I work on it. Down to answer any questions about it when I’m able, if anyone is interested.

So we're allowed to talk now? I've been keeping my mouth shut about details otherwise I'll answer questions too. You can msg me via the alpha discord server if you want.

Dyne

Trakanon Raider
We’re not allowed to talk about it yet. But once closed beta starts on the 7th It’s open to stuff that’s been shown.
Yeah, that’s my account. I played EQ since day 1, and been lurking these boards forever. I’ve followed the foh boards through all the iterations.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Amod Amod to conform with the official styling of the game's name, can the title of this thread be changed to VALORANT
Or don't. idc.
(I made this thread before knowing it was official)

Dyne

Trakanon Raider
How big is the game projected to be?

And by big, I mean like playerbase wise

i don’t have a figures about expected player base. But after the response we’ve gotten from the streamers that played it over the weekend, we think it could be pretty big.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Amod Amod to conform with the official styling of the game's name, can the title of this thread be changed to VALORANT
Or don't. idc.
(I made this thread before knowing it was official)

wasn't sure if you wanted riot games left on there, let me know

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Please dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suckPlease dont suck