Vampyr

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It would have made a much better adventure game. Everything but the gameplay is fantastic. I couldn't stomach it long enough to get past the halfway mark.

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
I get you. I had to take a break for a few days when I reached Fergal boss battle. Wasn't prepared at all, so I had a rough time.

To anyone thinking about playing Vampyr, I strongly suggest checking up all stats, weapons, improving stuff and considering all decisions carefully.

Just finished the game and got the good ending. Not the best one, but I'm satisfied.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
I have been playing this one recently. Great story, atmosphere and lot of interesting characters. Love the vibre and year of events. Such a shame that combat is a mess. It's definitely unique with blood, biting, etc. Fun game, but it could have been better. Still enjoying it tough.
How bad combat ? This was on my list at one point

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
How bad combat ? This was on my list at one point

Really sloppy imho. You can get used to it with time. Good idea that didn't result well. I enjoyed because of interesting story and surrounding, so it was fine. If combat is number 1 for you maybe you should think about skipping.