Vanguard - I don't give a fuck if it's dead, It's still brown as fuck (Download link in 1st post)

bytes

Molten Core Raider
oYour previous member benefits remain: more character slots, more bank slots,no item restrictions, 10% Marketplace discount, and 500 Station Cash per month.
Overall good changes, but you're still restricted in the kind of items you can equip without having a sub? Seems like either a dumb left-over or just a bad choice.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
The xp potions from the veteran rewards should be plenty. 2 100% bonus xp potions with 5 charges, each charge lasts 8 hours, plus 3 50% with 5 charges each lasting 8 hours.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
No, 55 for quite some time now i believe. And the grind from 50-55 is somewhat brutal apparently, maybe that's why you get an xp boost if you have a sub.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Hrmmm, these changes make it seem worth checking out. F2P actually beginning to represent what it stands for, ha.

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
Love the increased rep for gold members that was in the patch. Can pop one of the rep pots they added last week and get +2400 PoTA rep from your daily parley now.

AlekseiFL_sl

shitlord
Love the increased rep for gold members that was in the patch. Can pop one of the rep pots they added last week and get +2400 PoTA rep from your daily parley now.
also Vet rewards are back.

For those subbed 50% exp bonus now, without rest exp, potions store, vet potions or items that give exp bonus.

Can own 2 homes per account if subbed now too!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean... Its like getting a nice pair of socks for Christmas. Sucks that its socks, but hey! Theyre still free!

Crell_sl

shitlord
Giving it a try. Was always curious about this game, but never tried it (computer was pretty bad when it got released). Don't have anything to lose at least.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good time to come back for a bit I guess, although the restriction that bugged me the most from the beginning was the item rarity. I assume this means that FTP players can't collect things like Hunter's League or dungeon quest items? Is blue the highest rarity allowed?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
An advice to all the players starting again. Do not rush to endgame at all. Enjoy the journey and check out as much dungeons as possible in groups. Its the best part.

For endgame you really need a good guild otherwise it could get boring really fast, I imagine.