Vice (2018)

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Vice (2018)

Genre: Drama, History

Director: Adam McKay

Cast: Christian Bale, Amy Adams, Sam Rockwell, Steve Carell, Don McManus, Alison Pill, Tyler Perry, Kirk Bovill, LisaGay Hamilton, Bill Pullman, Lily Rabe, Stefania LaVie Owen, Shea Whigham, Adam Bartley, Fay Masterson, Brandon Sklenar, Vanessa Cloke, Jillian Armenante, Brandon Firla, Alex MacNicoll, Cailee Spaeny, Abigail Marlowe, Jeff Bosley, Jeff Bosley, Melody Hollis, Pilar Holland, Matt Miller, Robert L. Hughes, Mark Bramhall, Tiffany Smith

Release: 2018-12-14

Plot: Biopic of Dick Cheney, the 46th Vice President of the US, under President Bush, and during the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack. Widely regarded as one of the most powerful and influential VPs in history, he is known for promoting an expansion of powers of the presidency, through which he held strong political influence towards conservative orthodoxy and coordination of the War on Terrorism.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looks pretty good. The Big Short was a really well crafted, unexpected film for me. And, Jesus Christ, Bale? I didn't realize it was him until the credits.

Fedor

<Banned>
82g1l1ek39yz.png

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The Big Short is one of my favorite movies of the past ten years.

Looking forward to this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
obviously bale gets a ton of credit here. i'm not usually into biopics or political movies, but i'd be interested to see this. bale looks like he's NAILED cheney... but let's be real here. rockwell as george dubya is inspired

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
this probably ends up good and bale+adams third movie together, all three movies Bale is in some kind of make up/body change supermode.
the fighter/american hustle

spronk

FPS noob
i'm surprised its only tracking at 67% on RT (6.8/10) so far with 60 reviews, thought critics would love anything that bashes cheney. i look forward to seeing it, and didn't even know tyler perry was in it. i assume its "serious" tyler perry (Jack Reacher) and not cross dressing Jesus-Madea Perry

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database