Vice-HBO

panda_assassin

Molten Core Raider
Anyone watching this? I kill some time on their youtube channel and for now at least, the new episodes are available for free on HBO's homepage. They make some good documentary's overall especially the one's when Shane Smith is involved. With all the sabre rattling going on in North Korea, really looking forward to when they throw that one out there especially cause it seems like they were given a little looser reigns this go round.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I saw the first episode and wasn't very enthralled. Maybe because the topic didn't interest me. I'll continue to watch to see what else they cover.

Errorplane

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Shane Smith's first visit to NK in "Guide to North Korea" or w/e it was called was awesome. The guy and Vice in general are great at telling the story and keeping me interested. Thanks for the heads up on this being free.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I saw the first episode and it was pretty interesting. I have my DVR set to record it now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If they keep breeding, mathematically speaking eventually one of them will be Magneto or something.
LOL!

I just laughed when I saw one of them saying it was "God's" will. It's the fucking radiation you dumbass! lol

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Uh, where do you think radiation comes from?! God.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My favorite one so far is the Afghan Money Pit, Season 2 Episode 1. One hundred billion dollars down the tube in aid for one of the most corrupt countries in the world and more funding on the same level is on its way all so that our government can temporarily stave off a collapse over there and pretend that Afghanistan wasn't and is a huge disaster for a little bit longer.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like this show all right but it seems like every episode is "Everything is terrible and there is no possible solution" which makes it sort of not fun to watch.