Voting for Amod Dec 2019 - Jun 2020

Who are the 5 people who should be Amod?

• Oblio

Votes: 68 30.6%
  • Moonarchia

Votes: 33 14.9%
  • MaskedMelon

Votes: 41 18.5%
  • Erronius

Votes: 147 66.2%
  • Feanor

Votes: 22 9.9%
  • Tarrant

Votes: 81 36.5%
  • MusicforFish

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • Dom

Votes: 93 41.9%
  • Blazin

Votes: 75 33.8%
  • Tiggles

Votes: 89 40.1%
  • TBT-TheBigToe

Votes: 87 39.2%
  • Kovaks

Votes: 32 14.4%
  • Mudcrush Durtfeet

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Araysar

Votes: 67 30.2%
  • Foler

Votes: 51 23.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archmage Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
120d 17h 3m
The time to vote on who we want to have as our moderators for the period of December 2019 to June 2020 has come.

Campaigns have been going for 2 weeks, and now it's time to see how effective the candidates have been in their efforts.

The process is simple. We have 5 spots available and you will get 5 votes. With those 5 votes you will pick the people you think are going to best represent you and the rest of this community.

At the end of voting the 5 candidates with the most votes will be moderators. The next 3 highest vote-getters will be alternates and will only be called on if necessary.

Every moderator campaign thread will be locked. You may discuss what you want about the election and the candidates in this thread or the general election discussion thread.

The voting will close on Saturday December 21st, 2019. The standings will be public viewing but who voted for who will not be.

VOTES CANNOT BE CHANGED, THEY ARE FINAL.

Oblio

<Gold Donor>
48d 6h 20m
Foler Foler
1576351727550.png

My post history speaks for itself, but since you want details here we go.

I have never had an infraction on this board nor any other board I am a member of.

I am seldom involved in drama and the few times I have been I typically have taken the high road. Though there have been a few moments on here that i am not proud of and I have publicly apologized at those times.

I call people like you out for being full of shit.

I have personal info on a handful of members on this board that I never have and never will divulge. This includes lindz lindz that I randomly have RL friends that know her and I have never mentioned it until now.

I will conduct my moderation in a kind and respectful way, but let it be known...do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I will work well with the other moderators and I will not make any decisions while under the influence of Laphroaig, Craft Beer or Edibles.

Now you hypocritical liar, will you please provide the one example I asked you for? Just one example of how you will overhaul SS and make it great? Funny how I have to ask you the same question multiple times before you give anything close to a real response, where as I provide a clear and succinct answer right away.

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Banned>
Foler Foler
View attachment 237657

My post history speaks for itself, but since you want details here we go.

I have never had an infraction on this board nor any other board I am a member of.

I am seldom involved in drama and the few times I have been I typically have taken the high road. Though there have been a few moments on here that i am not proud of and I have publicly apologized at those times.

I call people like you out for being full of shit.

I have personal info on a handful of members on this board that I never have and never will divulge. This includes lindz lindz that I randomly have RL friends that know her and I have never mentioned it until now.

I will conduct my moderation in a kind and respectful way, but let it be known...do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I will work well with the other moderators and I will not make any decisions while under the influence of Laphroaig, Craft Beer or Edibles.

Now you hypocritical liar, will you please provide the one example I asked you for? Just one example of how you will overhaul SS and make it great? Funny how I have to ask you the same question multiple times before you give anything close to a real response, where as I provide a clear and succinct answer right away.
Tldr;

I'm always on the forums thus make for a great amod and will apply a fair rule of law in accordance with forum rules regardless of persons. Also plan on working with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to drive some more traffic into screenshots, with his Blessing of course. Also willing to add technical support.

If there are certain features that the people would like implemented however we don't have anyone with time or resources then I'll whip them up with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule blessing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: Izo

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Banned>
One thing I'd really like to get feedback on and potentially implement if the people want it is subforum specific banners. Also custom theming for holidays.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: Blitz and Izo

Oblio

<Gold Donor>
48d 6h 20m
Tldr;

I'm always on the forums thus make for a great amod and will apply a fair rule of law in accordance with forum rules regardless of persons. Also plan on working with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule to drive some more traffic into screenshots, with his Blessing of course. Also willing to add technical support.

If there are certain features that the people would like implemented however we don't have anyone with time or resources then I'll whip them up with Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule blessing.
Another non-answer. I asked for an example of how you will overhaul SS, working with LLR is not an overhaul it is part of the job description of being a Moderator.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: Izo and Foler

Foler

Jugs waz kangz
<Banned>
Another non-answer. I asked for an example of how you will overhaul SS, working with LLR is not an overhaul it is part of the job description of being a Moderator.
Working as in with his Blessing of my plan I will do all the work to implement it. It will be the best screenshots this forum has ever seen, a huge success.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: Izo and Oblio
Status
Not open for further replies.