VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not being able to see my own feet IRL while walking like that would make me paranoid as all hell.

Jasker

Brown officer title, just like Kaige
where’s Superman or Batman for vr? Oh right we’re in the matrix and don’t get nice things.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
where’s Superman or Batman for vr? Oh right we’re in the matrix and don’t get nice things.
There was a batman game for the old school rift. It was too short but really bad ass. Throwing batarangs NEVER gets old!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
There was a batman game for the old school rift. It was too short but really bad ass. Throwing batarangs NEVER gets old!

I played a Batman game on PSVR, it was extremely well done for a short as it was.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Meta's OS used for their Oculus headsets being made available to some 3rd parties for their efforts.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Playing Genotype for PSVR2, it's a pretty solid metroidvania style game, and runs super smooth on PSVR2. The devs took the time to optimize it for the headset (foveated rendering, etc), so I'm happy to support them!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Been playing a lot of Dungeons of Eternity with a buddy on my quest. 7/10 game but its 10/10 with another person easy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users