WandaVision

Oldbased

> Than U
3.14 star(s) Rating: 3.14/5 14 Votes
Title: WandaVision

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama, Comedy

First aired: 2021-01-15

Creator: Jacqueline Schaeffer

Cast: Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Teyonah Parris, Kat Dennings, Randall Park, Kathryn Hahn

Overview: Wanda Maximoff and Vision—two super-powered beings living idealized suburban lives—begin to suspect that everything is not as it seems.

Oldbased

> Than U
Looks like 6 episodes on Disney+ January 15

Takes place after Endgame so phase 4 new era material.

• 2Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I've got my fingers crossed for this. As well as almost every new announced project Marvel has in the pipeline.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I've got my fingers crossed for this. As well as almost every new announced project Marvel has in the pipeline.
Even if it isn't super, I support having 35 new series over 3 years. Pretty much promises nonstop new content between mostly Marvel/Star Wars and 15 other oddities.
As it was, I had no reason to sub except a month for Mando. I can only watch Rogue One and Doctor Strange so many times.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Even if it isn't super, I support having 35 new series over 3 years. Pretty much promises nonstop new content between mostly Marvel/Star Wars and 15 other oddities.
As it was, I had no reason to sub except a month for Mando. I can only watch Rogue One and Doctor Strange so many times.
I don't know if you watch animated stuff at all, but Gravity Falls is a pretty under rated show on Disney+.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disney has this hardcore limit on shows only lasting 65 episodes for TV shows. 30 minuters will hit that, but up to an hour shows only pump out 8-10 a season and hopefully most series will fall in that category.

Oldbased

> Than U
I don't know if you watch animated stuff at all, but Gravity Falls is a pretty under rated show on Disney+.
I've tried, but outside of old Robotech I usually only make it 10 minutes before losing interest.
I wanted to watch those Starship Trooper animated movies and just couldn't get past a few minutes. Sucks.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Looking forward to this and some of the other shows more than some of the movies. Excite.

Fadaar

That guy
Maybe all this Disney content will push Netflix and Amazon to crank out more quality shows. Would be nice.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
WandaVision seems like its going to be a serious kickoff for Phase 4. Links in Thor and Captain Marvel as well as linking to Dr Strange and the new Spiderman multiverse thing.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Disney has this hardcore limit on shows only lasting 65 episodes for TV shows. 30 minuters will hit that, but up to an hour shows only pump out 8-10 a season and hopefully most series will fall in that category.
This is no longer the case, they stopped that in like the mid 2000's or something.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is no longer the case, they stopped that in like the mid 2000's or something.

They literally did it THIS MONTH canceling Ducktales reboot on its 65th.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

2 weeks to go. Jonesing for come new MCU. Also apparently they used period correct cameras for the different eras they recreated.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
yeah here is the rough 2021 schedule for MCU properties, i'm not sure which movies are going to theaters and which to D+. i think all the movies are aimed at theaters for now?

also i know Morbius is a Sony thing, right? not sure whats going on with that, march seems crazy aggressive for theatrical release

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah here is the rough 2021 schedule for MCU properties, i'm not sure which movies are going to theaters and which to D+. i think all the movies are aimed at theaters for now?

also i know Morbius is a Sony thing, right? not sure whats going on with that, march seems crazy aggressive for theatrical release

All the MCU movies are still straight to theater. Morbius is Spideyverse, so Marvel doesn't really control what happens there. I have a feeling it could be pushed again. Especially when Biden gets in and his 90 day mask mandate shit or whatever they force on us.

• 1Salty

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Some cool info about the show, but you gotta put up with Kimmel.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
First 2 episodes are out.. very little happened, but somehow I still enjoyed it. Not sure why. Show is odd..

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database