War Dogs - Jonah Hill is fat again

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
seriously though, what do you have to eat in a year to pack that weight on

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
doesnt matter but he lost the weight 3+ years ago, hes been gaining it back since. He didnt gain it back that fast

Fedor

<Banned>
doesnt matter but he lost the weight 3+ years ago, hes been gaining it back since. He didnt gain it back that fast
he already lost it again after filming

jonah-hill-fat.jpg

bFgkCsC.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Some people are just supposed to be fat. I have had friends that lost a ton of weight and I congratulated them but secretly thought "you looked better before".

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
holy shit I almost cried laughing. Fucking fat Chris Penn. "LARRY STOP POINTIN THAT FUCKIN GUN AT MY DAD!"

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, a movie about government contracting? I'll fucking pass.

Just left government contracting (Navy) after almost 4 years. Worst job I've ever had.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Uh, Lord of War is probably one of the better acted war-dog movies in recentish memory. Shit on Cage all you want, but he was pretty damn good in Lord of War. Leto as the dysfunctional brother was pretty awesome as well. The whole movie was great.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Uh, Lord of War is probably one of the better acted war-dog movies in recentish memory. Shit on Cage all you want, but he was pretty damn good in Lord of War. Leto as the dysfunctional brother was pretty awesome as well. The whole movie was great.
I was just being a smart ass calm your tits. Lord of War is awesome and I love myself some Cage.