Warehouse 13 Season 4

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they went from one end of the world cliffhanger to an even bigger end of the world cliffhanger. and this time i dont see how they can retcon their way out of this one. unless it was all "a dream"

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
This came back from hiatus last night.

Not being a history buff, who were they implying the "wife" was, at the end again?

Cybsled

1st episode is On Demand early. Not sure on the wife, although I assume they probably both originated from the same time period initially, which would imply 1500s.

spronk

FPS noob
final season started up last night, looks like they are going all sliders for the series ending. meh, whatever, its a shitty show but fun to watch for the cheese-iness

no idea who that bad guy at the end is supposed to be, i remember him as the blind lawyer in BSG though

Cybsled

Goofier than normal episode, but I'll miss the show.

The BSG Lawyer guy was a regent. Remember the episode where they found Warehouse 2 or 3 or whatever in Egypt? He went into the warehouse with them to help secure it and he sacrificed himself to save them from one of the traps guarding the entrance. The dude in this episode is the alternate timeline version of him, who is apparently evil. I'm guessing this will lead to Claudia's evil sister and that will end up being the final "big bad" on the show.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Did anyone else miss the series finale? Supposedly it aired over a week ago, but my DVR didn't pick it up and I have no idea why. I should be getting it at midnight either tonight or tomorrow.

Cybsled

Nope, I caught it. Considering the shortened season, I thought the finale was satisfying enough. The last scene gave you enough info to fill in the blanks, so to speak.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
My DVR missed it as well for some reason so I just searched for it and it was on On Demand.

It was a good enough ending, I'll miss the show a little. Though the third season had gotten pretty weird.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I did finally get it. I agree it was a decent ending. They got to show a few more snatch and grabs, but this time only the good parts. I really liked how we kept "just missing" some really awesome memory from Mrs Fredrick. Only bad thing was that they stretched way too much in freaking out over the move. Personally, I knew what was up from the first time she said it. Plus in that first flashback, they kind of established that the dominant country on the planet gets to play host, and even if you think the US is declining, no one with any sense thinks any other country has overtaken us as the world super-power.