Warm Bodies

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looks like something that belongs on the fucking CW. No thanks.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'll never hear the end of it... but wife and I saw it tonight, and I thought it was fucking great. Not cheesy, not a faggy rom com. It was just a good movie!
smile.png

smile.png

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
PLOT SPOILERS!

I swear it's not Twilight! Basically there are Humans, Zombies, and Skeletons (who are super bad Zombies.) One zombie sees a beautiful human girl (damn!) and starts to feel something, so he protects her. As he protects her, he becomes more and more "human", and his other zombies start becoming more and more alive, and at the same time the skeletons are about to overtake a human city, so the zombies help the humans by fighting the skeletons, and eventually the zombies get healed up by being accepted by the humans.

Ok, that makes it sound gay, but it was actually really good. Not faggy Twilight shit!
smile.png

smile.png

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
If you have to fight to try to convince people its not faggy emo twilight shit, then it is most likely faggy emo twilight shit.

Cybsled

You can watch the 1st 4 min online. It's definately a comedy/satire, complete with social commentary. Zombie main char laments zombies not interacting with each other and how things used to be different...then it shows a "flashback" of everyone in the airport using smart phones and still not interacting even while they were alive.

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
It definivly have a twilight vibe but it's not and personnally i would see that one instead of the brad pitt shit if i had to watch a zombie movie atm, this movie is not what it seems to be and it has malkovitch inside :

Syringed_sl

shitlord
Unlike Twilight unintentionally being a satire, this movie mostly embraces it's silly premise. There are a few moments where it attempts to have the audience take the movie more seriously but it mostly occurs towards the end (Similar to Sean of the Dead being mostly a comedy but having a few serious moments towards the end). Most of the movie has the same comedic vibe as Sean of the Dead. It's easy to recommend for zombie fans given most of the genre is filled with crap or those that enjoy dark comedies.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
As with OP I also saw this one with the wife. It was a good solid entertaining movie. Blatantly based on Romeo and Juliet (minus the tragic double suicide money shot). Still, his internal monologue made the flick IMHO.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
thought it was going to be a Zombie Twilight but from what i read/watch through the net, is a comedy.
so maybe i'll watch it.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
This not bad seen it with the neighbor and her daughters. I was ready to facepalm, but that never really came! lol it was alright, i dont feel like i want to punch myself for watching it like i did twilight.