Warrior

elidib

Vyemm Raider
4.25 star(s) Rating: 4.25/5 4 Votes
Title: Warrior

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama

First aired: 2019-04-05

Creator: Jonathan Tropper

Cast: Andrew Koji, Olivia Cheng, Jason Tobin, Dianne Doan, Kieran Bew, Dean S. Jagger, Joanna Vanderham

Overview: A gritty, action-packed crime drama set during the brutal Tong Wars of San Francisco’s Chinatown in the second half of the 19th century. The series follows Ah Sahm, a martial arts prodigy who immigrates from China to San Francisco under mysterious circumstances, and becomes a hatchet man for one of Chinatown’s most powerful tongs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf, most of the asians are fucking british or canadian, ugh, i hate those asians the most.

Hopefully Hoon Lee saves the series
tumblr_o7iynyhbtr1t99u2xo6_400.gif

JOB is back!

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
10688-ocUAu6vd1kHgu5EqrwZWy7j9Jdr.jpg

Title: Warrior

Genre: Action & Adventure, Crime, Drama

Creator: Jonathan Tropper

Cast: Andrew Koji, Olivia Cheng, Jason Tobin, Dianne Doan, Kieran Bew, Dean S. Jagger, Joanna Vanderham

First aired: 2019-04-05

Overview: A gritty, action-packed crime drama set during the brutal Tong Wars of San Francisco’s Chinatown in the second half of the 19th century. The series follows Ah Sahm, a martial arts prodigy who immigrates from China to San Francisco under mysterious circumstances, and becomes a hatchet man for one of Chinatown’s most powerful tongs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If it is anywhere near as high quality as Strike Back was, I will watch the hell out of it. I love me some wuxia fantasy.

• 1Solidarity

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Yeah im in for the long haul on this one.

Though it really just needs one meta reference of the word "cocksucka"

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I enjoyed this, but the anachronistic language was annoying. Pretty sure "shitshow" is relatively recent slang.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The tits and violence genre has been sadly lacking of late. This show seems a worthy entry, but I'd probably watch it even if the first episode sucked, for the same reason I watched Spartacus.

• 1Like

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
This show is great and the last episode was amazing(chinese western shootout episode!!!)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that western episode was really cool. Almost wish they would do a couple more.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This just keeps getting better. If that is just the start of the Tong wars what is the actual war going to look like.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Love this show. I really dig the style, it is part modern take, part 70's style of an 1800's setting.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just caught the first episode. Lots of violence and T&A. I'm in!

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Just realized the second season started up. 1st episode is keeping the awesome going.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Halfway through season one and this show is awesome. Its like Peaky Blinders and Gangs of New York but with kung fu.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Fight choreography is really good, and the casting is great. Dude who plays Li Yong moves like a young Jet Li (kind of looks like him too), and Ah Sahm (hilarious name, feels like out of Kentucky Fried Movie) is badass as well. Writing is also good, all the conflicts arising between the different factions and characters feel believable and not forced. Hope this one lasts longer than Into the Badlands...

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database