Washington DC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
Only spending two days there what to see what to prioritize suggestion and we're to eat mom and pa places

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
there are so many things to do, 2 days is not much time but here are my random suggestions.

Check out a list of all the different Smithsonian buildings and other museums and pick whatever fits your interests.Washington DC Museums | washington.org

Catch a show at the Kennedy center if there is anything good while you are in town.http://www.kennedy-center.org/text/calendar/

The Odyssey can be great for ma' and pa' type of thing. I suggest a day time cruise then a show at the close by Kennedy center or a nationals game. there is also a very nice deck-bar/restaurant next door to the dock(perfect place to go before a nationals game)Washington DC Monument Views, Great Dining Entertainment | Odyssey Cruises

National geographic has some nice exhibits and events, depending on what you are interested in. usually it is photographers giving lectures of some kind, but there is other stuff too.National Geographic Events - Washington, D.C.

for food(steak): Ray's the steaks in Arlington is where i had the best meal of my life, Other popular steak houses are "Prime Rib" and Charlie Palmer. All 3 are amazing.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
In my opinion Ben's chili bowl has some good chili-dogs, but probably not worth visiting unless you really like chili-dogs. every time i go there its usually on the way home from a bar at 1am and its packed full of other drunks which can be entertaining. if you want good tasting food that might have consequences in your stomach then i suggest going to eat some Ethiopian food. there are a few nice places but i usually go to dukem cafe.

Also if you take in a nationals game you can get some ben's food there too.

Also did not mention earlier that you can rent kayaks and canoes at a few different places around DC. i would suggest renting something around georgetown and paddling around the Jefferson memorial. Dont fall in the anocostia river, The Potomac is okay.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I was supposed to plan a day there tomorrow with my wife and have done nothing. Can anyone come up with an itinerary by 9pm?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Walk around Georgetown and hit up bars. Avoid museums. Peak tourist time (outside of blossoms). Hell on earth here

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lol driving down from WV at rush hour. Also how Baltimore? Wouldn't it be easier to take whatever bumfuck WV rd to Rt15/Interstate 270 in MD

Picasso3

I took bumfuck i70 into the outskirts of dc to where they decided to shut down a major highway last night and had to cut through bumfuck dc to get to where we're staying. Taking amtrak down from bwi station.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Bumfuck DC is Mikey B town, I'm glad you survided. Unless you mean NoVA or Montgomery County MD, then I'm glad you survived all the asian drivers.

Picasso3

The Renwick gallery was pretty fucking cool

Your bushes are nice too ZyyzYzzy, well shit.