Wasteland 3

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I know a lot of people aren't big fans of Early Access games, but I backed the last one and though I haven't actually played the damn thing for more than a weekend early on, supposedly the Director's Cut fixed a ton of things and made it more awesome.

Main reason I'm posting this though is because if you were a backer of Wasteland 2 you should be getting an email that gives you $5 off a pledge for this one, which brings the early bird basic pledge down to $20. To me that's worth it, because chances are I won't be able to buy it for under $20 on Steam for the first year or so, and if I ever actually get motivated to complete some of the hundreds of games I have, I'll want it sooner than a year.

Link to Kickstarter knockoff site: Wasteland 3 Crowdfunding Campaign

Vidoe from that page:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fenz

Silver Knight of the Realm
Estimated release: Q4 2019. I will check back in a couple of years :)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
These guys have more than enough money to fund it themselves after the wasteland 2 success and re-release. Bullshit kickstarter.

• 1Like

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I would be tempted because they have done fine with their other realeases but that Fig platform is complete bullshit brought to you by that fucktard Tim Schafer.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Tim has me blocked on twitter for some reason. I guess I'm a shitlord.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I'm seeing a lot of "I would back this but it's on Fig" comments on YT. Why is Fig bad?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I'd be happy with a DLC or expansion for Wasteland II at this point. Fantastic game and I'd happily fund a 3rd, but I need something NOW.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I'm seeing a lot of "I would back this but it's on Fig" comments on YT. Why is Fig bad?

-This "Investment" portion is a total rip off if the numbers thrown around during the Psychonauts 2 fundraising are to be believed.
-So far the campaigns are all from studios who's CEOs sit on the advisory board for Fig which is a pretty large conflict of interest.

For example the Psychonauts 2 campaign was mysteriously extended by a week to allow it to succeed. If it had ended when it was originally supposed to that it would have failed.

Link to some of the jenky shit Fig pulled with Psychonauts 2

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Stoked this is coming to Gamepass, going to play the shiz outta this

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Playing in about 20 minutes. So fucking excited. Wasteland 2 was great. Really liked a lot of the John Henry and Children of the Citadel stuff.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is the console release delayed on this? I opted for PS4.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'm dumb. You can only preload it. Doesn't release until the 27th.

Yeah they do this stupid thing With using the play now button but all it does is a pre install and “haha have to wait!”

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I have raised my fist shouting at the heavens a few times due to that damn button. Especially as we are now in an age when some things do indeed just suddenly pop up one day as a 'surprise' release.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users