Jorren

Chaotic Neutral
<Bronze Donator>
10d 16h 22m
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Watchmen

Genre: Crime, Drama

Creator: Damon Lindelof

Cast: Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Louis Gossett Jr., Adelaide Clemens, Andrew Howard

Overview: Television series based on the comic-book 'Watchmen', which was published by DC Comics in 1986 - 1987.

• Dislike
Reactions: Brikker

Convo

Pantheon Team
They were supposed to do American Gods, not sure what happen with that.

khorum

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
98d 19h 22m
Their option elapsed, it's passed to Starz. No idea if Starz will exercise it tho.

EDIT: Yeah looks like Bryan Fuller (Hannibal) is showrunning it on Starz with Neill Gaiman writing some eps.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
14d 2h 40m
Nope, I'm in the TV section and in a thread where a TV show idea is being talked about.

khorum

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
98d 19h 22m
I'm pretty meh about Watchman on HBO myself.

I only mentioned Gaiman because someone brought up American Gods. HBO skipped on the option and I found out the creators of Hannibal are working with Gaiman to make American Gods for Starz.... nothing to do watchmen/hbo.

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
I don't know about this. Watchmen explores everything it wanted to in the Superhero theme. Dr. Manhattan left the galaxy forever as a Super Being. Not sure what this would be about, other than psychopathic vigilantes killing people.

I'd still watch it though!

Sterling

El Presidente
73d 7h 10m
I'd really like for this to be quality. There seems like a pretty high potential for this to be pretty shitty though.

ShakyJake

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
40d 21h 19m
I don't know about this. Watchmen explores everything it wanted to in the Superhero theme. Dr. Manhattan left the galaxy forever as a Super Being. Not sure what this would be about, other than psychopathic vigilantes killing people.
It could take place before the events of the movie. Not sure if I could stand 10 hours of blue wang, though.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database