Waterfox/Firefox issues

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I wasn't sure where to put this but it seemed as good a place as any.

Up until now I haven't had any issues with Waterfox, been loving it. Then suddenly last week all CSS is being stripped from web pages and it only shows the html. This is only happening on my work laptop, and only with Waterfox. I can't for the life of me figure out what could possibly be causing it, and it isn't even consistent. When it first started it was literally every single web page. Now it is only a handful of them, and I can't seem to find a link between what is causing it on some pages.

I tried uninstalling and re installing and it didn't fix it. So any other ideas on what I could do/check would be appreciated.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I had so many issues with Waterfox I gave up on it. It got to the point where I couldn't view anythin gthat used Quicktime and I couldn't click links on IPTorrents to download files.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Its a cache issue I think. You have to manually refresh every page or something.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Huh, that worked. I went and cleared the cache (again!) and everything seems to be working now.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Anyone ever figure out why Chrome has issues with the .gif thread? Shits getting annoying for me again.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Chrome works fine for me on that thread, on Linux, Windows (XP, 7, 8) and OS X. What version are you running?

Tortfeasor

Molten Core Raider
Anyone ever figure out why Chrome has issues with the .gif thread? Shits getting annoying for me again.
Chrome poops out on gifs and sometimes embedded videos if there is more than one flash plugin enabled. Look at your plugins and disable all but one and it should fix it.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am starting to notice that waterfox sacrifices a lot of standards compliance for the sake of speed. Shit just renders fucking strangely on waterfox. Guess I will just have to forgoe using waterfox when developing sites.