We are NPCs thread

Guurn

Lord Nagafen Raider
18d 18h 42m
Reactions
400 19 0 0
Q: You say that Senator Sanders took a vote on immunity that you don't like. So if he can be tattooed by a single vote and that ruins all future opinions by him on this issue, why then isn't he right when he says your wrong vote on Iraq tattoos you forever in your judgment?
CLINTON: I said I made a mistake on Iraq, and I would love to see Senator Sanders join with some of my Senate colleagues in addition the Senate that I see in the audience. Let's reverse the immunity. Let's put the gun makers and sellers on notice that they're not going to get away with it.

SANDERS: Let's do more than reverse the immunity.

Q: Was that a mistake, Senator?

SANDERS: Let me hear if there's any difference between the Secretary and myself. I don't know that there's any disagreement here.

That and getting slavery back in Libya.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Donors Crew>
6d 3h 34m
Reactions
526 18 0 0
So this week is homecoming at my sons high school, and every day has a “dress as...” theme.

Late last night he told me today was Meme Day.

I am so disappointed in myself for not being prepared with an NPC costume and “Orange Man Bad” sign.

Void

We're America, bitch!
<Donor All-Stars>
18d 6h 56m
Reactions
2,058 273 0 0
This isn't specifically NPC related per se, but I didn't really know where else to put this. I cannot wait until they make people so fucking tired of all this bullshit that REAL NPCs actually become a thing and we stop interacting with these stupid cunts (male, female, dragon, whatever). I'm talking about sex dolls specifically. If things don't turn around in a substantial way soon, we are not very far off from it being far less hassle to just buy a fucking sex partner than try to negotiate the pitfalls of dating and casual sex. Honestly I think that if I were a teenager right now, I'd be terrified of being accused of something, and if the option were there for me to buy a semi-realistic robot that had a level of affection and intelligence similar to a cat or a dog, I would probably be seriously entertaining it. Fortunately for me, older women aren't too bad currently, but young women? Fuck that noise. Sure, 90% of them still want to get fucked just like we do, but that 10% is looking to be way too big of a risk lately.

Sexbots cannot get here quickly enough, if this bullshit continues unabated.

Related to this thread, have you guys seen Mark Dice's new shirt? The Triggered NPC.
TriggeredNPC.jpg

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
Any bets on an ETA for the first report of someone being kicked out/banned from somewhere due to their NPC shirt?

Vaclav

Vyemm Raider
1d 36m
Reactions
840 769 0 0
"She wasnt that moderate"

Tell us about Hilldawgz extreme policy positions that made you uncomfortable.
7/10 is "extreme"? It's a little left of center. The more I think about it, I'd just say a solid 7 not a 7-8 though.

Primary thing that made me uncomfortable with her is that she's a "legacy" candidate though.

Last edited:

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
Sexbots cannot get here quickly enough, if this bullshit continues unabated.
They're already starting to see that this is where this is all heading, and they're actively working on banning places that are trying to set up sex-doll brothels. I've seen mention of at least 3 or 4 places being banned shortly after opening or during setup just within the past two months. There's also a fair amount of articles about ones being setup that are filled with "objectifies women!" and mentions of how creepy/perverted it is.

Remember when "Men aren't needed, we have test tubes" was touted through feminism and womens progressiveness? Yeah, there's a double standard. They will fight tooth and nail to protect their place in society that gets replaced easily with an easy-to-clean orifice and a good sandwhich shop, or just a couple bucks to some walking daddy issues.

Chukzombi

Slayer of Kerafyrm
67d 14h 56m
Reactions
79,107 4,376 0 0
They're already starting to see that this is where this is all heading, and they're actively working on banning places that are trying to set up sex-doll brothels. I've seen mention of at least 3 or 4 places being banned shortly after opening or during setup just within the past two months. There's also a fair amount of articles about ones being setup that are filled with "objectifies women!" and mentions of how creepy/perverted it is.

Remember when "Men aren't needed, we have test tubes" was touted through feminism and womens progressiveness? Yeah, there's a double standard. They will fight tooth and nail to protect their place in society that gets replaced easily with an easy-to-clean orifice and a good sandwhich shop, or just a couple bucks to some walking daddy issues.
the secret women dont want men to know. most meals dont take all day. at most you're looking at 25 minutes for anything on the stove. pork/chicken in the oven its about 60-90 minutes and you can just set a timer. Baking cakes and shit is hard, so you run to the store and buy one for 8 dollars and there you go. for what men like, steak dinner, eggs, bacon, grilled cheese, burgers, hot dogs, soup. 15 minutes. ok we arent talking voodoo magic here. women are a bunch of fucking martyrs when it comes to cooking. they just dont want to do it. cleanup is no thang. you clean as you cook and so when your meal is done all thats left is the pot/pan and the one plate and utensils to clean. i learned how to cook when i was 13, been grilling in the yard for over 30 years. i dont even like somebody preparing my meals for me. so if a bitch cant handle a cold sammich which should only take 5 minutes, then they are a goddamned scrub.

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Donors Crew>
29d 57m
Reactions
14,391 2,657 0 0
the secret women dont want men to know. most meals dont take all day. at most you're looking at 25 minutes for anything on the stove. pork/chicken in the oven its about 60-90 minutes and you can just set a timer. Baking cakes and shit is hard, so you run to the store and buy one for 8 dollars and there you go. for what men like, steak dinner, eggs, bacon, grilled cheese, burgers, hot dogs, soup. 15 minutes. ok we arent talking voodoo magic here. women are a bunch of fucking martyrs when it comes to cooking. they just dont want to do it. cleanup is no thang. you clean as you cook and so when your meal is done all thats left is the pot/pan and the one plate and utensils to clean. i learned how to cook when i was 13, been grilling in the yard for over 30 years. i dont even like somebody preparing my meals for me. so if a bitch cant handle a cold sammich which should only take 5 minutes, then they are a goddamned scrub.
Uh....how fucking old are you, man?

I'm 33 and I've dated one woman that can cook.

Big Phoenix

Baron of the Realm
24d 2h 51m
Reactions
13,049 1,475 0 0

Sex bots will be taught as if they are the coming of the anti Christ.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
Sex bots will be taught as if they are the coming of the anti Christ.
"It's no different than raping women!"

Actually... shit... that's exactly how AI is going to be given rights. It will be as an excuse to ban men from fucking sexbots. Someone alert the Sci-Fi writers.

Bandwagon

Drones and stuff
<Donors Crew>
29d 57m
Reactions
14,391 2,657 0 0
I just had a horrible vision of AI designed and developed by SJW Otherkin.

Dom

Blackwing Lair Raider
Reactions
7,940 1,609 0 0
Most robots will likely be run via AI developed by liberal-biased companies, so yeah... not exactly an ideal prospect.

I bet you didn't know all those years of providing Google with target recognition data with image captchas would result in the Xir-Pink-Hair Alpha-x2 being able to tag you from a mile out.

Lord Nagafen Raider
8d 19h 35m
Reactions
439 36 0 0
Civil war with liberals sounds like a fun December. Civil war with liberal robots is a hell I hadn't yet imagined.
"I'm sorry Dave, you didn't use my desired pronoun" - Halle 9000