We need to talk about the Picard reaction

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Bronze Donator>
51d 5h 3m
I always that that it was a reaction to the feeling about the post and not the content of the post. Like if you thought that the poster was making a fool of themselves you would post the Picard; however, it seems like if I posted a story that portrays someone making a fool of themselves the reaction is also posted as a "I cannot believe this is real life."

Which is right? Are they both equally acceptable uses?

Help fam.

Lanx

Golden Baron of the Realm
90d 53m
probably depends on the moment, tbh, if someone sees a story/headline/post so egregious... picard

usually it seems specific ppl get picarded, cuz they are them.

Himeo

Molten Core Raider
Picard is a negative reaction similar to "Can you believe this shit?"

Worf is a positive reaction similar to "Haha, well meme'd."

Solidarity is a neutral reaction similar to "I agree with this."

Salt is a negative reaction similar to "Cry more faggot."

Vomit is a negative reaction similar to "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Thumbs up is a positive reaction similar to "Okay."

Thumbs down is a negative reaction similar to "Fuck off."

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
43d 17h 8m
Does this conversation really need to exist?

Do you really care this much about this subject?

Can't we concern troll about something more serious, like the fact that, despite all the abuse he has leveled at this community for decades now, Tuco Tuco isn't perma banned?

OU Ariakas

Get it ALL together and put it in a backpack
<Bronze Donator>
51d 5h 3m
Does this conversation really need to exist?

Do you really care this much about this subject?

Can't we concern troll about something more serious, like the fact that, despite all the abuse he has leveled at this community for decades now, Tuco Tuco isn't perma banned?
This board is my escape on the internet and where I pose serious fucking questions. Do not try and take this away from me.

oh come on, this is how this place works

if you want me to take some heat off you, i can go complain about the way asians are treated on this board.
I am fine with the responses and the gif was meant as a joke, I don't post things on this board without accepting the reaction that comes with it. I would have assumed most of the political thread posters would have seen the irony in the title.

Himeo

Molten Core Raider
As a White man stuck with an Asian sounding name on this forum, I can also make racist asian jokes with impunity.

Like this one:

I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."

Last edited:

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Bronze Donator>
43d 17h 8m
hodj hodj get my name out yo mouth bitch

Tuco Tuco I typed your name you mongoloid retard.

This is exactly why you should be banned. You suck as a moderator/admin, you lust for the position to fulfill some deep seated emotional need, and you can't even tell that we type things on the internet with our hands. Not our mouths.

U ghey homes

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
23d 14h 16m
Solidarity is a neutral reaction similar to "I agree with this."
The fuck? How is that a neutral reaction? Motherfucker you just don't like it cause the fist is black. Fucking asians hate Wakandans

As for the picard usage, both equally acceptable. Just don't get your panties in a bunch if you're posting a story about an idiot. To avoid it, I suggest adding your own thoughts so people who want to react can solidarize you instead.

• 1Like
Reactions: pharmakos

pharmakos

bµɐʁwɐʞoƨ
<Bronze Donator>
32d 20h 20m
oh come on, this is how this place works

if you want me to take some heat off you, i can go complain about the way asians are treated on this board.
"asians" plural? it's just you, bro <3