Webcam monitoring software

ilikefoods

Peasant
Friend thinks his girlfriend is cheating on him, seems pretty obvious to me that she is after seeing her facebook and phone messages but he wants solid proof.

Anyone know any decent software for either recording what is going on on the webcam or taking a bunch of screenshots from it when the webcam is on? software would obviously need to work in the background.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I feel like this may cause more pain that relief. If he suspects it then she probably is. Just dump her ass, ho ain't worth it

ilikefoods

Peasant
I feel like this may cause more pain that relief. If he suspects it then she probably is. Just dump her ass, ho ain't worth it
It's a very complicated situation. Short version of events is that her ex boyfriend used to beat her, she got pregnant and foolishly thought the beatings would stop and they didn't. She finally left him and moved in with my friend. He got hold of her facebook messages, turns out she has lied to him about meeting up with the ex boyfriend and she has told her friend that she still loves him.
I think his life would be a lot better without her involved, he is too young to be taking on a young single mother with all this drama but he is besotted.

Will check out the software suggested. Wireless router is available but rather than spending extra money on cameras etc was hoping to use some already available software. Found out through facebook messages that she chats on webcam with the ex boyfriend. Hopefully can use this to prove that she is flashing her hole on webcam.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
This belongs in the GWBYHT. So we can tell you that your friend is dumb.

But on a technology note: a keylogger is king imo.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Diving into the webcam stream without her knowing is an dodgy prospect. Better to use a keylogger or use an external webcam. They're pretty cheap anyway.