Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: WeCrashed

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2022-03-17

Creator: Lee Eisenberg, Drew Crevello

Cast: Jared Leto, Anne Hathaway, Kyle Marvin, America Ferrera, O.T. Fagbenle

Overview: Inspired by actual events — and the love story at the center of it all. WeWork grew from a single coworking space into a global brand worth $47 billion in under a decade. Then, in less than a year, its valuation dropped $40 billion. What happened?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Another true story of a narcissist fraud

I'm a few minutes in and Leto looks like Loki

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I'm enjoying this due to the sheer delusion of Neumann and his wife. Also, Leto's performance is good, due to the prosthetics you can't really tell it's him underneath

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I saw the thumbnail for this on the Playstation, thought it was James Franco, and then proceeded to immeditately dismiss this as garbage. Now I will dismiss it as garbage because it had Leto instead, the difference being is that my Wife might be interested in watching it as she also dismissed it believing that to be Franco.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I saw the thumbnail for this on the Playstation, thought it was James Franco, and then proceeded to immeditately dismiss this as garbage. Now I will dismiss it as garbage because it had Leto instead, the difference being is that my Wife might be interested in watching it as she also dismissed it believing that to be Franco.

Do you know the story behind the show? So far it's a reasonably accurate telling of the story.

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Screen shot looks like Tommy Wiseau. I guess Lisa is still tearing him apart...

TV show information provided by The Movie Database