Welcome to Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 Giveaway!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Contest cancelled, in honor of jooka's delicate sensibilities and corpse-like sense of humor.

Since my conscience is "off the hook", I'll happily leave this up for posterity.

In honor of @jooka gifting me a ps4 a few years ago so that I could play Destiny with all of the other poopsocks, I’ve decided to pass it on to another forum member in need.

Disclaimer – This is one of the early PS4s and it does suffer from the CD drive eject problem, where it will occasionally spit the disc out. I tried removing the rubber foot, but that didn’t seem to fix it. I’ve heard it’s an easy fix, but all my games are digital and I never really bothered to address it.

RULES:

1. The winner will be decided by a forum vote.

2. Since jooka bought me the ps4 at a time when I couldn’t afford one, I would like to do the same for someone else. We’re not going to ask for a bank statement, so please don’t be a dickhead and put your name in the hat if you’re able to afford one but just like the sound of “free!”. Honor system.

3. You can’t sell it. Ride it into the ground or give it away.

4. You must PM me your submission, before the submission deadline, and in the format provided below.

Submission template:

1. Tits or GTFO.
*Tits must be human tits, male or female, with sharpie evidence of authenticity directly atop or be betwixt said tits. They can belong to you, a family member, a spouse or any combination of the 3. These tits will be edited in and proudly displayed in the original post in spoiler tags. Glitter is allowed, pasties are not. Use your forum name to verify. Add "Jooka's 2nd annual* PS4 giveaway!" to be eligible for the bonus 6-pack of delicious Oregon beer!

2. A 1 to 3 sentence statement about your inability to purchase your own PS4.

*No sob stories, fuckers.

3. Choose one of the following:
a. Write a 3-7 sentence erotic story about 2 or more forum members meeting in a Denny’s parking lot for some steamy coitus (edit: to be fair, you can go OVER if you want. The first submission was a fucking novel)

b. Draw a picture in MS paint of the first thing you plan to do with jooka’s magical travelling PS4

c. Find verifiable nudes of Woolygimp’s cousin. Give them to me. For my scrapbook.

d. Make an epic fucking fort out of household objects. Defend it from your spouse when they get home. Provide proof.

Recap & Dates-
PM me your submission (don't post it in the thread). I will edit in all submissions after the deadline.
Deadline for submissions is 6pm PST. Friday, the 24th of Feb.
Voting will open up after I edit in all of the submissions.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
If you are going to upload the tits to the thread this will have to be moved to Screenshots before then. The spoilers don't prevent the browser from actually loading the pictures unless something has changed

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
If you are going to upload the tits to the thread this will have to be moved to Screenshots before then. The spoilers don't prevent the browser from actually loading the pictures unless something has changed
I can do that, or provide a link?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Personally I would say leave this here to get submissions (since this sub is definitely the target audience) and then create a poll in SS with the pics and sob stories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Good looking out for dudes here

May the winner post the most glorious titties imaginable

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Let's encourage people to vote based on the artistic expression and portrayal of said titties, and not quality.

We need equal footing for our penis weidling brethren and their hairy, unsightly titties.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Let's encourage people to vote based on the artistic expression and portrayal of said titties, and not quality.

We need equal footing for our penis weidling brethren and their hairy, unsightly titties.

I've had my nipples surgically altered to be in the shape of President Trump's head. Is that the kind of artistry to which you are referring?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Could even not associate the titties with the users. Username and story is what people vote for, and the tits are a requirement and get posted as a whole group without identifying info.

Just an idea

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The identifying info is required, though!

Posting tits is just like filling out the required paperwork. We've got to follow the rules of the internet.
I'm just looking forward to reading about @Screamfeeder blowing @Mist and @Vanessa in a Denny's parking lot.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The identifying info is required, though!

Posting tits is just like filling out the required paperwork. We've got to follow the rules of the internet.
I'm just looking forward to reading about @Screamfeeder blowing @Mist and @Vanessa in a Denny's parking lot.
Well yeah but you can blur it out for the vote and then post the originals afterward.

And yes, can't wait for the erotic literature.