WE'RE UNDER ATTACCKKK!

Rime

<Donor>
Mods tend to do mass flagging to allow accounts. Usually, they stick around to make sure they can weed out the bots quickly.

Seems someone fell asleep at the wheel >_<

spronk

FPS noob
INCOMING

xQJ7CT0.gif

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Try that japanese bot. One of it's 150 links might have what your looking for. The other 149 will probably give your computer aids though so I hope you really want that bag.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
We need an Iron Dome defense like system in place to prevent such overt attacks on our sovereignty. Let us learn from the jews.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
We have the mod team a.k.a. the Saran Wrap Dome.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I stand upon this shit heap; a sentinel protecting my flock.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's always weird waking up after a bot flood has been vanquished by the good moderators. Shits so much better than waking up and seeing dozens of bots running amok and everyone calling for a single moderator's head.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
and everyone calling for a single moderator's head.
Who do I blame for said mod not doing due diligence and removing all the "sd6879fvjksghe" names in the pool before mass approving the latest batch? I really need a name here.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
In related news, all of those emails twitter kept sending me about the account I never log into being compromised were actually true. Apparently I've been a shoe salesman for ten months.