what are some of the worst games you've ever played?

supertouch_sl

shitlord
1157952979-00.jpg

i rented this the day it came out and all i remember is walking around an icy level, kicking sparse enemies, and enduring a really long loading screen after each death. i returned it the same day.

1157952979-00.jpg

1157952979-00.jpg

Szlia

Pit Fighter on SNES. Uglier than sin and controls responding so poorly it makes people check if their controller is properly plugged in. To add insult to injury, the strength of the arcade version was the huge size of the sprites and on SNES they were ridiculously tiny.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Typed in Tongue of the Fatman, and this was the first hit I got...funny. It was soooo bad it was good.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Rise of the robots
Metal gear solid the movie (4)
Battlespire (never had the patience to finish it)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Primal Rage on SNES. I was addicted to the arcade cabinet when I was a kid, but the SNES port was just unbelievably bad.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Legend of Dragoon, Goldeneye, and yeah, Brink, holy fuck that was bad.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Like 75% of the 2 dollar indie games on steam that I buy for some reason (I'm retarded).

Sean_sl

shitlord
Two worlds. Still get angry thinking about the voice acting
I was actually having trouble coming up with a truly bad game since I almost always knows if I'll like a game or not before I buy it. This reminded me of a game I downloaded to try out first though - Two Worlds 2, god that game was some awful shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
pretty much all SNES fighting games were awful

Clay Fighter
Weaponlord
Killer Instinct
Primal Rage

but the game i really really really really hated was Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rampage. I got this game as a present when i was kid and it was the most frustrating game ever.