What are you playing?

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Unicorn Overlord from Vanillaware published by Altus. Dragons crown dudes…

Anyway it is fantastic and strangely addicting past the 3 hour mark. My one complaint is while it is tactical you can steamroll everything with the same three group of units. They are overleveled because they are my go to all around badasses, but when three will do why deploy others…
Nitpick aside it is on every console but like all vanillaware never coming to PC.
Same here, I love this game, very addictive.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The Outlast Trials is really fun. Definitely recommend.

Got this on Series X over the weekend. This is a ton of fun. Should have it's own thread that it now officially launched.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Souls games as a Guts cosplay, super fun (and the first time I've ever run the series with a Str build).

After this, Stellar Blade, EQ TLP, Elden Ring DLC in back to back months. Though the Souls stuff will probably take me right up through ER, especially if I include Bloodborne.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
The Pathless

Great game, I am only six hours in and I feel like I have done a ton. Feels like the perfect game to play and finish until next week when No Rest for the Wicked comes out. I also picked up Dyson Sphere Project and plan on starting it next week.

velk

Trakanon Raider
The Pathless

Great game, I am only six hours in and I feel like I have done a ton. Feels like the perfect game to play and finish until next week when No Rest for the Wicked comes out. I also picked up Dyson Sphere Project and plan on starting it next week.

I really should start another game of Dyson Sphere to check out the new combat stuff. So many games to play, so little time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BunkyChutt

Poet Warrior
Unicorn overlord

It is good so far only 5 hours in. It kind of feels like the game “13 Sentinels” I played recently. I’m getting “Triangle Stretegy” vibes. Triangle Strategy’s story took a little while to pick up and I was hooked on it by 10 hours. The dialogue went from being overly polite to being hostile even volatile. The combat is reminiscent of the goat “Three Houses”.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Unicorn overlord

It is good so far only 5 hours in. It kind of feels like the game “13 Sentinels” I played recently. I’m getting “Triangle Stretegy” vibes. Triangle Strategy’s story took a little while to pick up and I was hooked on it by 10 hours. The dialogue went from being overly polite to being hostile even volatile. The combat is reminiscent of the goat “Three Houses”.
They definitely took some framework from 13 sentinels. It’s similar but seemingly way less VN oriented for the narrative. Only a little further played than you.