What happened to..........(FoH Poster)?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This thread must be what it would be like to listen in on isolated primitive tribes trying to figure out what airplanes are as they fly overhead.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I could be spelling his name wrong, but wasn't there someone that was fairly universally despised for his opinions by the name of Xequecal or similar? Doesn't seem to exist anymore, or I'm way fucking off on the name.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This thread must be what it would be like to listen in on isolated primitive tribes trying to figure out what airplanes are as they fly overhead.
mickey mouse troll GIF
boxxy GIF

You could always start with an unban of Fedor Fedor to see if the cave parable evolves :D

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 6 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
This seems to imply he knows where all of these posters are, presumably most of them on new accounts.
Yes, I do know what happened to them, as the name of the thread implies and no it's not new accounts. I also know that in almost all cases it was written out by either me or the poster what they were doing. And in most of the cases listed in this thread people either don't know cause they don't care, don't remember because they're goldfish, remember incorrectly because they're Izo-esque, and then just make up a random story that sounds good to them and bounce these random made up stories off of other like minded goldfish to come up with a completely untrue and easily disproven narrative out of whole cloth.

I don't bother to correct any of them because I've been to this fire before. They either won't read it, will misunderstand it, not believe me, or skip to the end of the thread and ask the same question over again.

So I'll just wish them on their merry way as they bounce ideas off of each other on how best to prepare for the new Panther + Orangutan Alliance that is foretold by the travels of the sky chariots.
Protip: punji sticks > log traps.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes, I do know what happened to them, as the name of the thread implies and no it's not new accounts. I also know that in almost all cases it was written out by either me or the poster what they were doing. And in most of the cases listed in this thread people either don't know cause they don't care, don't remember because they're goldfish, remember incorrectly because they're Izo-esque, and then just make up a random story that sounds good to them and bounce these random made up stories off of other like minded goldfish to come up with a completely untrue and easily disproven narrative out of whole cloth.

I don't bother to correct any of them because I've been to this fire before. They either won't read it, will misunderstand it, not believe me, or skip to the end of the thread and ask the same question over again.

So I'll just wish them on their merry way as they bounce ideas off of each other on how best to prepare for the new Panther + Orangutan Alliance that is foretold by the travels of the sky chariots.
Protip: punji sticks > log traps.
Panthers on chariots you say...?
1715896971731.png

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
CoffeeAndTv. I looked him up maybe 8 years ago and he had turned into a communist cuck.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
not surprised in the fuckin slightest
I remember back in forum iteration one, back when MySpace was a thing… Him and I made fake profiles of thots. Tons of creeps would send messages to us asking for numbers.

So we gave dudes each others numbers (I think this was before iPhone so texting wasn’t a huge thing). Literally dudes calling other dudes. They got so pissed. We had different profiles and we’d interact with each other. Then we killed off his thot and made it super tragic.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
hodj hodj the southern gentleman who was always wrong. Also on coke. Working as a door dasher. And he got a jab clot. Probably sitting still while doing coke and mega-replying on FoH.