What Happened to Monday (2017)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: What Happened to Monday

Tagline: Seven sisters. One identity.

Genre: Science Fiction, Thriller

Director: Tommy Wirkola

Cast: Noomi Rapace, Marwan Kenzari, Christian Rubeck, Glenn Close, Willem Dafoe, Pål Sverre Hagen, Tommy Edun, Cassie Clare, Cameron Jack, Kirsty Averton, Robert Wagner, Lara Decaro, Jeppe Beck Laursen, Daniel Berge Halvorsen, Ioana Florentina Dimitriu, Edouard Philipponnat, Marie Everett, Elijah Ungvary, Clara Read, Lucy Pearson, Santiago Cabrera

Release: 2017-08-18

Runtime: 123

Plot: In a world where families are limited to one child due to overpopulation, a set of identical septuplets must avoid being put to a long sleep by the government and dangerous infighting while investigating the disappearance of one of their own.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What if i told you Elizabeth Shaw decided to star in a woman version of Dr. do little? But she just wears different wigs.

Movie is actually a good watch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i guess someone saw orphan black and said "i should make a movie of this, starring naomi rapeface!"

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Script was complete shit. There is a good movie buried somewhere under all the stupidity.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Pretty neat concept but there were a few fairly big plot holes. Noomi Rapace was excellent in each role though. Enjoyed it for what it was, it was different and didn't fuck around pacing wise at all.

• 1Like
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database