What happened to Trex?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lindz was screwing around on the side? Lucky dude (not her husband)!

I don't know that she actually went through with it, iirc her posts suggested that she had decided to but hadn't actually done it yet. And it isn't really screwing around on the side if your husband knows.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't know that she actually went through with it, iirc her posts suggested that she had decided to but hadn't actually done it yet. And it isn't really screwing around on the side if your husband knows.

She definitely posted about going through with it and her husband being all excited and them having great sex when she got back. I think the other dude later got all emotional and she had to cut him off or something like that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Wait, so Lindz's husband is a literal cuck? No wonder that marriage went to shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen tell us some good drunken trex stories that we havent heard yet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
In what weird plane of existance does she live in that she thinks advanced schooling is an option? Older people gaining admittance to med school really have their shit together in big ways. An alcoholic absentee mother with an arrest history exlcudes her from anything but Our Lady of The Perpetual Malpractic Suit Offshore School of Medicine. And even then that's a massive day dream.

You two really live in Lala Land.
^Truth

"Med School in a Browser" is definitely more her speed.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Pretty sure she is back to drinking again. Been an absolute fucking nutcase the past 2 weeks.

Med school not gonna happen at this rate.

My 4yr old and 2yr old constantly push or run into eachother and everytime they get bruises I get accused of child abuse.

beepboop~
Med school was never gonna happen for her. It's much more than being smart. You have to be smart to pass that training, but not THAT smart.

It's about dedication. You have to be willing to devote your life to it.

It's a personality type. She's just not the type.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Now, if you told me that she wanted to become a plastic surgeon, I could maybe see that.

But someone would need to tell her that there's easier ways to fix your nose and get fake titties.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Her and her husband were playing EQ on the TLP servers with Faceless and a bunch of us and I heard there were some marital issues and then they both quit playing. They had a small box army also.

Damn I never knew this. You remember their character names?