What Is Orcs!? 2

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made this. Playable in a web browser: What Is Orcs !? 2

I think it's pretty fun, if a bit challenging ;) If posting your own stuff is frowned upon, please kill me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I made this. Playable in a web browser: What Is Orcs !? 2

I think it's pretty fun, if a bit challenging ;) If posting your own stuff is frowned upon, please kill me.

Sniper to clear but then I get unarmed! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGH!
upload_2017-12-14_8-16-3.png

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Played for 10 min. It is actually pretty fun! I like the unlock system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Might be fun, but the built-in mouse acceleration is killing me. Please at least provide an option to turn it off.

pwe

Thanks for the feedback people (whatever Hatorade is implying). I had a look at mouse input but unfortunately I don't have time to dig deeper at the moment, so no changes yet. But I released a balancing patch. Pretty much no one could get past the first stage, so I guess it was a tad too hard :D

Patch Notes (v1.1)
------------------
Unarmed: you can now repel enemies when unarmed
Crosshair: now bigger and a more distinctive color
Corpses: decay time reduced from 30 sec to 20 sec making it easier to navigate
Puny Shotgun: number of projectiles increased from 8 to 12
Puny Shotgun: range incresed by 50%
Machinegun: increased spread
Machinegun: increased firing rate by 20%
Sniper: cooldown reduced by 20%
Paintball: will now go through targets that are already painted

pwe

First DLC released. You buy 5 loot crates for $9.99 and one of them might unluck the DLC. If not, you just buy 5 more. Crates can also contain nukes to nuke others players, even if this is a single player game. They will die in a violent explosion and get a message that they were killed by you.

Ahh, just kidding. Significant updates has been added since I posted the first time, though, but its free. Time limited offer, just for you. Expires in 12 hours.