What makes a good FOH poster

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I had a really long shitpost typed out but when I reread it I thought it made me look retarded so tldr

A good foh poster participates in multiple threads because, as faggoty as this sounds, the dudes who hang in one thread are both missing out, and letting their foh brethren down by not imparting their brainshits in other sections of the forums.

Also, a good foh poster appreciates brevity.

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty simple. I have been living by this code since 1989.

B49D2279-5594-47A7-99D0-8795D849081F.gif

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Kiroy Kiroy You need to do a multiple choice Foh census, for science. Age, race, sex. Just so we know the demographics determining what "good" is.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy Kiroy You need to do a multiple choice Foh census, for science. Age, race, sex. Just so we know the demographics determining what "good" is.

funny because in the OP I deleted I had multiple incantations of good described.

I think we all get it though.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I had a really long shitpost typed out but when I reread it I thought it made me look retarded so tldr

A good foh poster participates in multiple threads because, as faggoty as this sounds, the dudes who hang in one thread are both missing out, and letting their foh brethren down by not imparting their brainshits in other sections of the forums.

yep, its why zapatta and ole bass are gone. they no lifed in just the politics thread and when they got chided, they were forced to go cold turkey and then rage quit like little babies. they were really good posters, but they put all their posting eggs in one basket. i try to shitpost everywhere, i was absent from the TV and movies forum for a while due to depression after my dad's death. we watched a lot of those movies and TV shows i was interested in. i lost interest for a long time and just focused on the general board. slowly im getting back into TV and movies again. i dont want to obsess over one thing. better to spread it around.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Xerge

<Donor>
IBTR

Wait fuck it this could turn it around

having an avatar is required because as a simple canadian shithead I match everyone with their icon.

I would read the monk/druid class boards and suddenly when I found FoH the levels of internet faggotry reached new levels. 2001 was a good year for me.

God damn the time I spent browsing and lurking this shithole. since i'm posting, friendly fuck you to Utnayan Utnayan

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

your mantra is a 1990s song
108e89e6e1cc303d97625f6dd139c9f2c6f5371e_hq.gif