What would you do if you were trapped in the game?

rollings

Trakanon Raider
'Friends', family and co-workers working together to gas-lighting you and trying to pump you for information on how you think/react.

At first I'd do the same right back but the longer it went on the harder that would become. How many months could you endure? What if the game became more and more complex the more they learnt about you and the deeper you got drawn into the game/gas-lighting?
Would you be able to walk away from all your friends, family and co-workers or would you give them all they want?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus fucking Christ! It's been 20 years since it was released? I feel old now. :(

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
'Friends', family and co-workers working together to gas-lighting you and trying to pump you for information on how you think/react.

At first I'd do the same right back but the longer it went on the harder that would become. How many months could you endure? What if the game became more and more complex the more they learnt about you and the deeper you got drawn into the game/gas-lighting?
Would you be able to walk away from all your friends, family and co-workers or would you give them all they want?

I have no fucking clue what this post is supposed to mean and i'm usually pretty good at understanding busted English.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user