What's your poison?

ZERO_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_5841.jpg

rrr_img_5842.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I wish I lived in Kentucky, I would be a full time alcoholic. Canada is seriously lacking in the bourbon.

knob-creek-bourbon.jpg

LIQ-CNDWHI-007-600X600-Gibsons_Finest_1L.jpg

photo2-570x427.jpg

Illuziun

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Depends on the night, but most cases I swap between hefeweizen and vodka + Zero SmartWater Lemonade for pre game, then maybe a red bull vodka or two throughout the night mixed with Dos Equis, depends on what the bar has for beer. Most of the places I go for partying don't really carry many variations of beer, but I don't like just drinking the same thing all night, it's boring. If I am at a restaurant/lounge type place, I'll order off of the cocktail menu or just a scotch, depends on the mood and atmosphere.

dcp2171.jpg

drinksv.jpg

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_5849.jpg

rrr_img_5850.jpg

Disclaimer: I've never had Hennessy XO, it's a little too steep for my tastes. Generally stick with VSOP but mmm mmm.

Enjoy a good bourbon or scotch most times too, though I am not as particular about it.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
this thread has liquor that I enjoy + am drinking. Listening to Alabama Shakes, guess what I'm drinking?

Depends on the night, but most cases I swap between hefeweizen and vodka + Zero SmartWater Lemonade for pre game, then maybe a red bull vodka or two throughout the night mixed with Dos Equis, depends on what the bar has for beer. Most of the places I go for partying don't really carry many variations of beer, but I don't like just drinking the same thing all night, it's boring. If I am at a restaurant/lounge type place, I'll order off of the cocktail menu or just a scotch, depends on the mood and atmosphere.

drinksv.jpg
Vodka and Vitamin water.. might have to give that a shot.

I did the vodka and redbull thing in my early 20's and man that would leave you feeling shitty the next day. At least with vitamin water you will be getting essential nutrients >_>

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Vodka and vitamin water actually sounds awesome, will have to try that one.

For me it's usually either

tumblr_m6010e3hs71r3mzqno1_400.jpg

or

1309677338_Finlandia%20Vodka.jpg

If I'm having beer, it's usually

tooheys_extra_dry_bottles_345ml.png

I know it's not fancy or underground, but it tastes better than most commercial beers.

Whatwhat_sl

shitlord
NERD ALERT

For me any vodka + red bull will do. +1 with that idea of using vitamin water.

I use to drink that terrible Montego Bay rum straight in my early college years. My god it was bad but all I knew because I could only afford dirt cheap. I can barely drink a good whiskey by itself nowadays. Once I realized I could basically remove the alcohol taste I went to mostly mixed drinks. Such a pansy. I will do plenty of shots when I'm drunk enough though.