Wheel of Time

Seananigans

Potato del Grande
<Screenshotted>
Did the Rand vs. Ishy fight at least have Rand get stabbed in the right side, which allowed him to burn Ishy to a crisp? That stance was a big part of Rand & Lan interaction, and has far reaching consequences throughout the rest of the series (in the books at least). Did Ishy fight with a Staff?

Lol of course not. If you can think of an important plot point from book 2, they found a way to change it for no fucking reason to something objectively way worse and phenomenally retarded.

Chinaman889

<Silver Donator>
Yea, and its when Padan Fain slashes that old wound from Ishy with the SL dagger that Rand gets the idea on how to cleanse Saidin. My guess is that they will have Nyn come up with the idea... because Womyn Better.
No, they'll make it a group thing with all the showing all colours of the rainbow
Lol of course not. If you can think of an important plot point from book 2, they found a way to change it for no fucking reason to something objectively way worse and phenomenally retarded.
I have already imagined that if they do the Aiel history/flashback sequence, they'll probably make all the persecuted Aiel female/coloured individuals and using white men to represent the oppressors.

They'll emphasis this with lots of GoT style violence in order to guilt all viewers.

Maybe I should be a writer on this piece of shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

crazy an arrow even got within 20' of its target, dude was like 100+ yards away, shooting down with strong wind coming off the ocean.