Where were you when Denmark got a new King?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
It's been too long since the death sentence was an actual deterrent.
I'm all for bringing back violent, inhumane death sentences. I say we bring them all back. Brazen Bull for thieves, Ling Chi for BLM, Scaphism for trannies and Antifa, Blood Eagle for rapists and pedos.
Bring these back for a while and I bet the world wide mental illness disappears real fucking quick.
I'm not so sure any more. Canada openly touts the voluntary death penalty as a way to escape their awful policies.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm not so sure any more. Canada openly touts the voluntary death penalty as a way to escape their awful policies.
That's medically assisted suicide. I'm talking about dragging a rapist out into the marsh. Lock in between two boats or logs with only his head,arms and legs sticking out. Smother him in honey and milk and force him the same and leave his ass out there. Rinse and repeat till dead.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Reclaim your birthright, reconquer Sweden and Norway. Don't be yet another faggot.

Yeah, I thought danes were vikings. I was expecting a Svein Forkbeard or Cnut the Great. Not this scraggly looking marshmallow.

That's medically assisted suicide. I'm talking about dragging a rapist out into the marsh. Lock in between two boats or logs with only his head,arms and legs sticking out. Smother him in honey and milk and force him the same and leave his ass out there. Rinse and repeat till dead.

Don't forget the ham. Wait, will a pig eat a live human if he's immobilized? Asking for science.

Last edited:

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Worthless thread, has no naked Danish.

1000000958.jpg

• 4Quality Calories
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Oog

Potato del Grande
More than 817,438 individuals (14%)[21][22] are migrants and their descendants (199,668 second generation migrants born in Denmark[22]).

Thats less than the 22% (ish) figure of the USA, but NO ONE beats the USA in diversity, NO ONE.

USA USA USA USA