Which day of the week does the week start?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Sat & Sun considered the weekend hence start of the week is Monday

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Calendar week? Sunday.
Work week? Monday.

Therefore, only American Inventors and unemployed people start on Sundays.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_52758.jpg

Garfield hates Mondays.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
my week starts on sunday so it starts off well. Starting on a Monday would suck.

Tea_sl

shitlord
Thursday. First drinking night of the week. Which continues through until monday. Then you've got your weekend respite in Tuesday and Wednesday.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sunday. It's always Sunday. It's the Lord's day.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
That would be domingo. Sunday is Sun day, a pagan reference to greek astrology. In latin they renamed it to lord's day, in german we didn't bother.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't speak any of those languages. I speak English, like Jesus intended.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Monday,

For me its because Saturday runs so cleanly into Sunday it feels like a clear continuation. Monday is like shiny brand new kick in the balls.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
My paycheck always states the week starts with Monday, so I'm going with that, since I love money.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
My companies work week starts on Sunday. If I worked Monday - Sunday, Sunday would go on the next paycheck. Since I never work Sundays it's never affected me.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
regarding the OP, I feel that technically the week starts on Sunday because all the calendars say so, but I feel like the week starts on Monday because that's when I have to buckle down every week and get back to work.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
at one of my old jobs the work week started on fridays so my weekends were always fucked. but now, yeah saturday and sunday are awesome. in everquest though saturday meant you had to get your fucking ass at PoFear, Pohate/Posky portal or the entrance to ToV or PoG at 8 in the fucking morning to start clearing all the shit mobs so the guild could kill (insert god boss) by 1-2pm and then could continue raiding other stuff almost nonstop til 4am.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
at one of my old jobs the work week started on fridays so my weekends were always fucked. but now, yeah saturday and sunday are awesome. in everquest though saturday meant you had to get your fucking ass at PoFear, Pohate/Posky portal or the entrance to ToV or PoG at 8 in the fucking morning to start clearing all the shit mobs so the guild could kill (insert god boss) by 1-2pm and then could continue raiding other stuff almost nonstop til 4am.
Haha yeah, and when I was a bleeding edge raider in WoW my week started on Tuesday.