Which Mod will Quit and/or be fired first?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I say no one will quit.

They will all do what Bubbles Bubbles Mom should not have done and go full term.

• 9Worf
  • 3Ice Burn
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 14 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I like our new crop of mods. Wouldn’t mind seeing fish on the team too though. He’s a good dude also. I don’t expect any to quit or be fired tbh, but if I had to choose one who was most likely to quit it would be Dom because he is a bit more volatile (no offense my dude, but you acknowledged this too in your campaign thread) than the rest who are either indifferent or pretty chill About stuff. a_skeleton_02 seems to be the most playful and I could see that leading him in a bad direction (potential for firing), though he seems to be pretty serious about doing a good job, so again I don’t really expect him to get fired.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I like our new crop of mods. Wouldn’t mind seeing fish on the team too though. He’s a good dude also. I don’t expect any to quit or be fired tbh, but if I had to choose one who was most likely to quit it would be Dom because he is a bit more volatile (no offense my dude, but you acknowledged this too in your campaign thread) than the rest who are either indifferent or pretty chill About stuff. a_skeleton_02 seems to be the most playful and I could see that leading him in a bad direction (potential for firing), though he seems to be pretty serious about doing a good job, so again I don’t really expect him to get fired.

This is a quality analysis.

It's hard for me to judge though because I served under the 3rd Reich of a_skeleton_03 and I was fired during my second term. Under a_skeleton_03, I think TBT is most likely fired and Erronius is most likely to quit. Under Furher LLR of the 4th Reich I am not so sure. He has a much better sense of humor and is in general far more intelligent. In this capacity I tend to agree with you. I think Dom is most likely to quit and a_skeleton_02 is most likely to get fired. But I also think there is a good chance that they all go to term.

• 3Like
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

...will go full term.

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 16 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is err going to serve this time? Cause I'd pick him to decline.

• 1Blown
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 3 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I bet there are a lot of congratulatoy reach-arounds going on right now. The only ones who realize that that's gay are the ones who quit. If no one quits then it's clear that they're all homos.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I thought we had until next year for the election.

1576995215221.gif

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users