Which you would smash?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Who would you smash?

• Grandma

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Tranny

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You know? I get called you a lot. I don't know who Suineg is, and I don't care. But, the poll isn't specific. So, I'm going to assume that the tranny is hypothetical, and has had no bottom surgery. PLUS, is hot other than the aforementioned cock. Which, by the way, isn't a dealbreaker, but actually sweetens the deal.
Easier to control where the piss goes right?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Would you rather smash a oldest grandma alive or the “hottest” trans alive?

I have posted this tranny on FSR a few times and the response was very predictable. That was before the harrow faggotry took over and I can say with outmost confidence that you're all degenrates lusting for tranny ass.

• 3Harrow
Reactions: 2 users

wellijustdontknow

Trakanon Raider
Definitely not the hottest tranny in the world. Looks too much like a dude, and I can't stand tatted up skanks, dick or no

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The way i've always seen it is if a tranny manages to pass so well that they end up getting taken home by someone then said person has no excuse to get upset when a penis pops out.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
We talking in the Best Value brand cooter? Or can I just drop a brick in the sludge on the dude and call it a day

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Granny.

1280x720.c.jpg.v1658351039

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
other option... would you suck the dick of a trans man lol

Granny can take her teeth out :p

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You know? I get called you a lot. I don't know who Suineg is, and I don't care. But, the poll isn't specific. So, I'm going to assume that the tranny is hypothetical, and has had no bottom surgery. PLUS, is hot other than the aforementioned cock. Which, by the way, isn't a dealbreaker, but actually sweetens the deal.

The question says hottest transwoman. That's subjective as hell. If he needs his twig and berries to be hot to you, then there's your answer.

Speaking of subjective, I don't believe gender can be changed, so a trans woman is imaginary. To fuck the granny, I'm going to need to know she's been a ho since she was a young girl, otherwise I'm not interested.