White House Down

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Went and saw a pre screener of this tonight.

I was thrown off a bit, it almost seems like they tried to make it a family movie....but couldn't because they were killing people....but still tried to anyways.

Was an okay flick, I'd wait to rent it unless you need a decent date movie. There was a lot of humor in it that played well to that sort of thing.

6.5/10

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The White House is one of the most disappointing world-famous landmarks you could ever see. It looks so grandiose on TV, movies, and in pictures, but when you walk up to it you realize it's basically a shitty little McMansion. You're like, "is that it?" and then you turn around and realize the dirty old woman in the tent across the street is a lot more interesting to look at.

I guess what I'm getting at is that I fully expect this movie to be as disappointing as the real thing.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gerald Butler > Channing Tatum
Morgan Freeman > Jamie Foxx

Aaron Eckhart, Cole Hauser, Rick Yune, Dylan McDermott > Jason Clarke (who I'm assuming is the villain), James Woods, Matt Craven, Peter Jacobson

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
For me, Jamie Foxx can't pull off the role of President realistically. He doesn't have the presence.

Saw this last night with the GF.
Jesus this shit was terrible almost to the point it felt more like a comedy then action movie.

I actually thought Jamie Fox was going to break out his Wanda Character from in living color that how bad this was.

Eonan

Doer of Things
So much of a flop that most major theater companies let in veterans + 1 for free today. Just got back from it, couldn't stop laughing at how bad 90% of it was.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, my wife liked it and I had a good time seeing it with her so that helped my experience...free tickets too.

I dl'ed Olympus Has Fallen the other night and watched it. Vastly superior in every way.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I enjoyed it personally. I didn't go into expected an Academy Award winning movie, I went into it wanting action and lots of people getting killed. I got it and was highly entertained in the process. -shrug-

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Air Force One should be the official residence, and as part of checks and balances, the pilots are attached to the house of representatives.