crackers

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm white and I love this thread. Why the rickshaw? Ain't like we don't have our trash too /shrug

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
I'm white and I love this thread. Why the rickshaw? Ain't like we don't have our trash too /shrug
1533498982111.png

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
It's just people doing dumb shit. Had he put it in screenshots it would have been left alone, but he put it in general instead.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
It's just people doing dumb shit. Had he put it in screenshots it would have been left alone, but he put it in general instead.
ya'll white ppl just can't take the heat

i'm for shitting on all races, and ya'll are already categorizing since

Michael Brown n' the Wakanda Crown: The Age of Vibranium is Upon Us.

i mean, is that the third rename?

yet, crackers is no go, b/c it hits too close to home.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lanx Lanx hope this question doesn't come across as offensive and not sure if you've mentioned this before many times in the past but idk:

To set this question up properly, I think based on your activity and comments in the Wakanda thread that you're pretty disgusted with black culture. It seems that in the scope of the PC, leftist and easily triggered mainstream worldview, it's an incredibly divisive and taboo topic to discuss data on the correlation between race and I.Q., but I'm sure on here, the FoH bastion of free thought, that it is perfectly fine to discuss albeit still somewhat taboo.

I've been made aware (and please, anybody, correct me if I'm wrong) that I.Q. tests amongst the three predominant races of black, white and asian show a pattern with the intelligence mean increasing based on the order I just laid them out. I think white & asian I.Q. means are closer to that than white & black I.Q. means, though. However, certain articles still say that this narrative is untrue, unscientific, and misleading.

1) Do you subscribe to this belief or do you feel culture and/or how children are reared (still applicable to culture of course) etc. are the determining values of I.Q.?

2) If you do subscribe to this belief that I.Q. is in fact genetic, do you think crackers are like... more intelligent blacks, less intelligent asians or just the bacon, lettuce and tomatoes between the black and asian bread of civilization?

God, typing it out, I feel like this is coming off as baity or trolling but I'm legit serious, and quite curious about your stance on this :)

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lanx doesn't have the capability to formulate a lengthy or coherent response.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
1. well it's both nature and nuture ain't it? I don't think theres a documented story where a missionary or an aid worker visits a tribe and goes "GREAT SCOTT, little M'tumbo can do calculus!!!". And you have to be built for it, much like how the white slave owners breed the black slaves to be bigger and stronger, so they can pick more cotton which lead to NFL players 70% big black lugs. Just like you can't get a fucking purse puppy taco bell dog to fetch or sniff drugs, it's purpose is just to sit in a fucking purse and yap.
2. crackers are just stupid, there's stupid in every race.

Status
Not open for further replies.