Who is funnier, Wizardhawk or Kegkilla?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
rrr_img_76434.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Man, I could go for an anti-tristinn deficiency. How do I go about getting infected with that?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
'Funny' is not something either of you really brings to the table.

You know how they say, "Laugh and the world laughs with you ..." That's not always true. Sometimes you're laughing, and the world is laughing, and the world is still laughing at you.

I don't know about keg, the only thing I remember about him is that he pussed out on pissing on J49's hooker.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Keg's actually done some reasonably funny things over the years. I mean, I can't remember any off hand, but he's made me laugh. Wizardhawk though? Never. Not once. I mean I've laughed *at* him, but that's about it.

Meth. Not even once.

Sterling

El Presidente
Keg's actually done some reasonably funny things over the years. I mean, I can't remember any off hand, but he's made me laugh. Wizardhawk though? Never. Not once. I mean I've laughed *at* him, but that's about it.

Meth. Not even once.
This sums it up fairly well. Keg is sometimes funny and Wizardhawk basically never is. Keg should go back to his limecat avatar though.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I've always wanted to meet Keg in real life. Not like a long conversation or anything. Just as you might meet someone's friend's boyfriend's roommate and you happen to find yourself in conversation with them at a party for like 15 or 20 minutes. No big deal. But I'd like to get an initial scan. To see exactly what kind of life form he registers as in my tricorder reading.

Wizardhawk, I'm am quite sure has done something memorable on here but I'll be damned if I can remember what that might be. Any help?