<Banned>
A.
images.jpg

B.
download (3).jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Why? the point I'm making is perfectly valid. I am just challenging a viewpoint that is one of the most ingrained falsehoods perpetrated by Post Modernists.
If you refer to page 314 Article 4 Subrule 2b in the FOH User Manual: Any and all such content related to and/or containing Rosie O'Donnell shall be restricted to Screenshots or banished to The Retard Rickshaw.

@Amod Please enforce

• 3Like
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas
The other day I had a conversation at work about how light color was a spectrum, vs a set of clearly defined colors.

My opponent argument was that because blue is clearly different than green, then is not a spectrum.
My reply was, ok tell me where blue ends.

Why do you consider her beautiful, what objective measure do you use? Does she gives you a hardon? Is because she is blonde? Tell me objectively, btw objective things are measured.
So how many units of beatiful is she?

That is what objective is, it can be measured and can be compared with others.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
If you refer to page 314 Article 4 Subrule 2b in the FOH User Manual: Any and all such content related to and/or containing Rosie O'Donnell shall be restricted to Screenshots or banished to The Retard Rickshaw.

@Amod Please enforce
This guy gets it.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas
The other day I had a conversation at work about how light color was a spectrum, vs a set of clearly defined colors.

My opponent argument was that because blue is clearly different than green, then is not a spectrum.

Why do you consider her beautiful, what objective measure do you use? Does she gives you a hardon? Is because she is blonde? Tell me objectively, btw objective things are measured.

Wasnt there some sort of relationship between who we perceive as beautiful and facial symmetry?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas

There are definite things were more attracted to, like symmetry, youthfulness, eye position, body shape, cheek bone height and prominance, chin shape, hip width, even color and health of hair are all objective ways we judge someones beauty, usually in less than a second.

Now in art this kind of falls apart. Of course there are still objective things like how the piece of art was framed, where the subject lies within that frame, the use of leading lines, rule of thirds, complimentary colors, all that shit. But then you have art in which all that shit falls apart and yet is still judged and deemed as art so IDK.

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Objective truth is the foundation on which the subjective experince is built. Our experience can color the reality we see but the reality is still the basis for everything.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There is definite math behind it, like the golden ratio. Shit applies to human bodies and faces down to that piece of furniture you choose over the other one.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Someone somewhere (probably Mist) finds Margot Robbie hideous while masturbating furiously to Rosie O'Donnell. Poll is valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.