Who plays regular Pac Man and why is Ms. Pac Man far superior?

Who plays regular Pac Man and why is Ms. Pac Man far superior?

• Fuck Ya Pac Man

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • The Cunt has a bow

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • PacMan Jr. was gayer than aids

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • FBSS for life yo.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • EQ is dead get over it.

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • San Dimas High School football rules.

Votes: 14 36.8%

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ms. PacMan was clearly better than PacMan. Probably because people love bitches who gobble balls like qwertqwert or maybe it's just because of the bow. The world may never know unless you vote or die.

pac-man.jpg

mspacheader.jpg

77ecb16d914b072d1a3d99425aa7cc2b-will-ferrell-on-ms-pacman.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Pac-Man is very basic and has the same maze for all the levels. The ghosts also follow a set pattern which means if you can memorise the patterns, it is easy to get a high score. Also the fruit bonus always appear in the same place.

Ms PacMan has four different mazes. Ms Pacman moves around the maze faster than Pacman. The ghosts do not follow patterns making the game much harder. Fruit bonuses pop out of the warp tunnels and bounce around the maze. Ms Pacman has a lipstick and a bow.

Ms Pacman is considered to be one of the best classic arcade games ever and competition for high scores is still popular. Back in the day, if you didnt have a high score on this game, you were nobody in the world of arcade high scores.

PacMan started it all but Ms Pacman is a far more refined game experience. If you get the choice between owning these games, always get Ms Pacman. Amongst collectors, it is very common and popular meaning you dont have to pay too much to get an original cabinet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I know we are ball busting here....but as a classic game arcade collector I want to weigh in.

Billy "Mutha Fuckin" Mitchell

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So the votes so far have been interesting, I am pleasantly surprised with the Bill and Ted reference leading the poll.

On the other hand who are the 4 suckers who actually selected FBSS for life.

I remember they tried to make some like 3D PAC Man game at some point and that totally sucked shit. Didn't they make a PacMan cartoon at one point too?

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Ms. PacMan was clearly better than PacMan. Probably because people love bitches who gobble balls like qwertqwert or maybe it's just because of the bow. The world may never know unless you vote or die.

Super PacMan.

I developed blisters as a 10 year old child playing that from money I stole from my parents, and crossing highway 6 in houston before it was packed with cars (6 and bissonet area), to an old convenience store that had it. I spent 8 hours a day in summer playing that. No bullshit.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
No one's talking about Pac Man 2: The New Adventures, though? That game was amazing.