who's leading foh on green ??

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
is anyone from the old days running this foh on green or is it some random pretenders? im asking because if its anyone from the old days i want an invite and some cool guild chat to read im playing a necro farmer to finance my monk main that and a bard alt is my m.o these days i guess no use changing it up.. so vanix, creepr, or zyon pls msg me pals

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
is anyone from the old days running this foh on green or is it some random pretenders? im asking because if its anyone from the old days i want an invite and some cool guild chat to read im playing a necro farmer to finance my monk main that and a bard alt is my m.o these days i guess no use changing it up.. so vanix, creepr, or zyon pls msg me pals

Sorry, I don't speak Pidgin.

• 9Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh.. so you dont understand english? are the drugs im on causing you confusion? or can't you understand anything without perfectly precise annotations and grammar? I appologize for the confusion.. PLEASE... GO FUCK YOURSELF... WITH A RUSTY NAIL... unless... your playing green in that case fucking invite me please pal??

• 1Salty
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's this^

There was some random maggot ranger with a non magic 2h grouping with us in Unrest doing fuck all to ghouls.

Nice fella tho, kept aggro with flame lick and my rogue is decked enough to compensate.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
oh.. so you dont understand english? are the drugs im on causing you confusion? or can't you understand anything without perfectly precise annotations and grammar? I appologize for the confusion.. PLEASE... GO FUCK YOURSELF... WITH A RUSTY NAIL... unless... your playing green in that case fucking invite me please pal??
You gone fit right in.

giphy (3).gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your kind of special might do better with the clowns on the daybreak servers. You can get free gold stars and free world firsts competing against yourself to feel special.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Your kind of special might do better with the clowns on the daybreak servers. You can get free gold stars and free world firsts competing against yourself to feel special.

Actually he strikes me as a Red99 type

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nirgon is just looking for more ways to get his fix of observing and mocking incels.

(And came to the right place...)

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So it's just what you guys told me it would be, there are a few of us that are from the old days of foh, I'll get to the bottom of this and report back to you or i will forget and likely the opposite will happen. Idk if any of you guys played on the progression server flavor of foh but i'm gonna tell you guys a story real quick just so someone else can hear it, but once.. long ago there was a rog named Ashe... and ashe was a whore, a filthy dirty slut who cybered her way through levels and she raided with us for a while, come to find out, as once i came to p99 i saw that the guy who made this all possible is rogean, who i used to afk next to literally almost every day, he was in Realm Of Insanity with Xygon if you played here you'll know exactly who im talking about, well come to find out i am talking to rogean one night and hes telling me this crazy shit about Ashe and how she convinced Xygon to like pack up and get married or something i dont fucking know but so apparently whatever she did took him away from the game and i was also told that he was a fuckin weirdo, and that from rogeans own mouth and that he took over RoI afterwards and lead the guild for some time. The end

• 2Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

vanix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can honestly tell you though, i have not seen any of my old pals such as tyen or vernal on p99 green and it makes me sad

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nirgon is just looking for more ways to get his fix of observing and mocking incels.

(And came to the right place...)

You like that thread don't ya.

Great playing with real MMO'rs and not ADHD WoW terribad normies. Shits classic.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

tismo.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user